Subaru Legacy in Classifieds

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lostinspace

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2
Anyone know who owned the Subaru legacy in the classifieds put up last week? It was taken down after a day and dont see it for sale anywhere else. It was probably sold within a day but just wanted to see if anyone knew it?

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Was that the one that was for sale at £1500 but on the auction site sitting at £900?

Reactions: wes

gt_86

RMS Regular
I have an '08 Impreza Auto with a fraction of the miles that the Legacy in question had, that could be lifted for not a lot more than what it was advertised on RMS for.

gt_86

RMS Regular
@Lostinspace Wouldn't have any recent ones, i basically took the majority of the modifications off and put it back to standard. Its been sitting in Comber for about 8 months, i've not even seen it since then. It's a black Hawkeye R-Sport model with 33k miles on it, google is your friend...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.