Subaru Levorg Road Test - Super handling load lugger

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: Subaru are synonymous with rallying. Even though they haven’t turned a wheel in the world championship since 2009, huge swathes of people associate Subaru with Colin McRae and the boxer engine. Whilst rallying was the means by which Subaru became a household name, in many ways it has become a millstone round the neck of the Japanese car manufacturer. The heritage of the Impreza still dominates everything Subaru do.

Subaru has needed to re-prove itself; enter the all new Levorg. You may well recognise the Levorg, it’s the current chariot of choice for double Touring Car champion, Colin Turkington. Yes, the tried and trusted method of promotion through motorsport! As a man partial to cars with racing DNA, I was keen to see if this latest offering would match up to the competition. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Love it! There's a thread on here somewhere about them and loads loved it I think LOL

Think UK only come with one engine and CVT gearbox which sucks.

STI though....

81ac2d29f6bef219a672b022eb5f4d40.jpg
2d4f4c36aa33ad5f53642908d40e13ba.jpg
907199.jpg
2-woc368s.jpg

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
It looks like an STi which itself looked dated before it was even released, it's an estate and hasn't got a Diesel engine. More chance of seeing a unicorn gallop down the M2 than one of these.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Subaru must be rubbing their hand with glee at the motorsport coverage/advertising theyre getting this weekend.

Turkington on pole in the Levorg btcc at Oulton
BTCC_OP_160604_PS0140-600x354.jpg

and Mark Higgins doing a 127mph lap at the Isle of Man TT in the Prodrive Impreza

subaru-wrx-sti-tt.jpg

Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Subaru must be rubbing their hand with glee at the motorsport coverage/advertising theyre getting this weekend.

Turkington on pole in the Levorg btcc at Oulton

BTCC_OP_160604_PS0140-600x354.jpg

and Mark Higgins doing a 127mph lap at the Isle of Man TT in the Prodrive Impreza

subaru-wrx-sti-tt.jpg
I'm only about to watch that race. :p

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.