Summer clearout

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

13illy

RMS Regular
Now that exams are over I'm finally able to sell all the stuff I've been hoarding:

Alpine CDE-W203Ri
Double Din unit, assumed to be working perfectly as it was used for a year or so then removed when I sold my car last November, complete with box, cradle and ipod cable (not suitable for iPhone 5 lightning connection), also a Fiesta Mk 6.5 fascia etc if you need it.
Does the job without being too flashy, pretty good sound off it as well and it's easy enough to navigate the menus. This is a stock image as I'm at my student house and the unit is up at home - if anyone is interested I'll go and get a few snaps of the unit.
Not sure how the second hand ICE market is sitting at the minute so what about £90?
41892_2168439.jpg

Along with the head unit I have an accompanying Fli 1000w monoblock amplifier which is on a nice felt covered MDF mount from Iceman - makes it a bit easier for you to attach it to your back seat or whatever. There is an accompanying wiring kit if you want it. There is no box, and no extra volume control thing for under your steering wheel which some of the Fli ones have.
Sorry again for the stock image but same reason as above - £60 for the amp and wiring kit

838fe9548f5d875903b7d2d0ce6f15ff.jpg

Finally I have a Vibe 15" 1500w Blackair enclosed sub. Pretty loud although it would probably benefit from a slightly beefier amp - it did the job for me in the Fiesta with no problems, it would still give you concussion if you turned it up. I'd take £60 for it.
Feel free to make me an offer for the lot.

I also have a set of wheels from my fiesta - I bought them off gumtree about a year and a half ago due to a slight unwanted diversion off the motorway into a verge with a kerb in it, I needed wheels so I could get to work, so they did the job. Most of the wheels are in need of a refurb/paint job, and are definitely not in 'show' condition but they have 4 different obscure branded tyres with plenty of tread left.
Just need rid of these - about £60 would have them, the tyres are probably worth more than that alone but. I attached a picture of one of them so if you can't see it, PM me and I'll send you it.

I have two xbox 360s for sale as well, no power bricks, no cables and I have no idea if they even turn on or not as they were both previous RROD fixes but then began misbehaving and overheating. Could probably be fixed but I can't be bothered - £1 each.

Also, I have a set of great earphones - Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10s.
Before all this craze for Beats and Dr Dre this and that, I bought these with the intention of getting moulds made for my ears so when I was gigging I could get a good monitor feed.
They are professional standard monitors, 3 speakers per ear which sound amazing. They don't spruce up your music or emphasize the bass and kill the mids and high tones - they just sound great, like it was meant to sound.
In the end I just used them jut for casual listening about school and then when I went to Uni I didn't need them anymore so they have sat unused.
I have the original box, and most of the kit (everything like changable earbuds and stuff is unused) that comes with them. They are clean and still sound brilliant, very clear and a great range.
The metal carrying case has a wee dent in it but still does the job perfectly - if you wanted to you could get a new cable off eBay and then they would effectively be a brand new set.
Here is the amazon link for reviews etc http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Ears-Triple-10-Earphones/dp/B000JFJDAE
I'd take £150 for these.

Finally I have an iPhone 5 64 gb (I think it's unlocked but I can't check due to no other micosim) which I just got from the Apple store today - it's a brand new factory remanufactured unit which I got due to a camera problem on my original one. I'd take £480 for it, or a swap for an HTC One (not one x) with a few quid my way.

Sorry for the long post etc but if you fancy anything sure give me a shout.

Attachments

• 2013-06-05 13.10.24_450x600.jpg
    2013-06-05 13.10.24_450x600.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 39
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.