Summer Sprint Weekend at Kirkistown

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - DAY 1 - Homes & Miles at Kirkistown

Just ten British Sprint competitors made the long trip to Northern Ireland for the 500 Motor Racing Club of Irelan's traditional summer Kirkistown sprint week-end. As usual they were joined by a number of local 'hot shoes' keen to show the visitors that there were fast sprinters in these parts Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
What even is that?
AFAIK, space-frame with some sort of race spec V8 and carbon shell that is based on an Audi R8.

There is a remote chance it may have an R8 floor, but maybe @IL would confirm.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
AFAIK, space-frame with some sort of race spec V8 and carbon shell that is based on an Audi R8.

The side vent and shape of the roof had me at R8 then the front threw me

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS

Its a Fully Carbon Composite tubbed one off, it has the silhouette of an Audi R8 called - SBR Chrono run, designed & built by Simon Banbridge

Its 4wd, with a twin turbo 4200cc Audi V8, Sequential transaxle box etc - its bloody quick and regularly in the Top12 runoffs

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Its a Fully Carbon Composite tubbed one off, it has the silhouette of an Audi R8 called - SBR Chrono run, designed & built by Simon Banbridge

Its 4wd, with a twin turbo 4200cc Audi V8, Sequential transaxle box etc - its bloody quick and regularly in the Top12 runoffs

Just a bit more special that i thought, then LOL

I see he is building a one-off tub car with a V10 to replace the Audi.

• Love
Reactions: IL