Sunflower Trophy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Anyone venturing up? (It's this weekend). Glenn Irwin, Richard Cooper and Dean Harrison confirmed entries

*Glenn on a twin not SBK, Jessop and McPint have the PBM bikes for Macau shakedown

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Will likely take a scoot down to it. Weather depending.
It's miserable there when it's wet and the water tends to lie at the chicane at the end of the start finish straight.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Last I heard Glenn wasn't allowed to ride the twin either due to his contract. He's not allowed to test a Kwak until 1.1.19. Apparently PB is being a proper c-unit with the contract

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
You know, that would make sense. What doesn't is the grief Glenns getting from Birdy, early contract signed at Knockhill to being a sticky cunit when he pulled the ride from under him.

*I do get bringing Brookes over to PBM though, he's got V4 experience so maybe there's TT ideas?

Last edited:

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
looking forward to it, Brother races in the pre injections. Should be a good weekend with some of the big boys coming over. Big test for Jason lynn and a few others

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Been about the last 4 years but have to miss this Saturday. It's my bros 40th party on Sat night and working Sat morning ffs.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
that was one long ass day, nearly a red flag in every timed practice. Only managed to run 3 of the races at the end of the day. 16 races tomorrow :worried::worried::worried::worried:

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
I gave up after sleeping in this morning, glad I did by the sound of it ^ Not paying £20 for tomorrow, they've no mission of running all 16 and there's absolutely fvck all information of use on their site/facebook

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Was just a nightmare, sidecars went out on the last timed practice and one spilt it's guts. First race of the day (my brothers class pre injection) ran at 20 past 5. Hopefully tomorrow isn't going to be the same. Bad craic when a few top riders condemned the track while standing on the podium after the superbike pro race due to the amount of oil over it on the racing lines.

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Saw MLav have a go about it on instagram right enough, but then the colour of the grass is a good enough reason for him to not place higher.

Jezza and Glenn are having a good banter sesh on twitter though

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Irwin was flying earlier, set an unofficial lap record and should do the business tomorrow. Not a fan of Mcwilliams, comes across as a bit of a p***k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.