Super Unleaded NI

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
So I've gone to the trouble of mapping out where Topaz Super is available as that's what I intend to run on once mapped, however if anyone has a similar map for BP/Maxol whoever else supply super feel free to add on

Google Maps

That's a link to the locations of all topaz sites with super available, not every pump supplies super usually one or two occasionally all

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Not wanting to open up a debate on what to use but why Topaz? I personally use BP or Sainsburys, rarely change from those two unless I'm stuck.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
OP
quattro Rick
Drives
quattro / M796
Topaz super is available in Newry with three sites in Banbridge so it's the closest readily available super, don't think there's an awful lot of BP here and not seen any Sainsbury's lol

But i won't be using exclusively topaz if there's BP super and no topaz I'll go with it

Gambit

RMS Regular
Not wanting to open up a debate on what to use but why Topaz? I personally use BP or Sainsburys, rarely change from those two unless I'm stuck.

itll open a big debate!

in short

Topaz bought over Shell, it was then implied that all Topaz Super was still imported and is basically Shell V-power. cannot confirm or disagree, but logging in back to back fuel tests shows Topaz to be the better of all SUL in NI

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
You have too much time on your hands, lol.

Good idea though, hopefully gets built upon with other brands too.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
OP
quattro Rick
Drives
quattro / M796
You have too much time on your hands, lol.

Good idea though, hopefully gets built upon with other brands too.

Just took a quick email to a topaz representative and he emailed back all sites in NI with those supplying super highlighted.

Might see if I can do the same with BP as those two seem to be the main variants used

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
I use the bp in banbridge for super when filling the s2000. The vtec always seems to like it! I hear topaz is good too

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
You can add the garage on the main street Clogher and also the dromore road Irvinestown as both have super too

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I use Topaz SUL here and it is pretty good but V-Power is much better. The Alfa loves V-power, it properly feels like a different car on it. It doesn't have the same sort of pick up with Topaz or any other SUL available here unfortunately. Topaz is deffo the best of what is available here.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Hmmmm.... intrigued. Gonna have to try a few tanks, spoiled with BP stations in Portadown/Craigavon/Lurgan area

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Expensive enough fill up with V Power this morning

75D0895A-9068-4ECC-91BA-478E4B91347C.jpeg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
OP
quattro Rick
Drives
quattro / M796
What if these smaller stores have the super in storage for over 2 weeks ,does the fuel not start to go off after this time or something along those lines

Yes apparently even regular unleaded goes off quick enough according to a driver I work with that use to deliver the stuff. He also thinks there's just different tanker packs added to the unleaded depending on which brand its going to.

Would be handy to get speaking to someone currently delivering for topaz/BP to find out

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
We’re was that ,£1,48 for ordinary unleaded .bit dear is it not lol.not going to mention £1.60 for 99

It was just at keele Motorway services this morning so to be expected price wise, would be hard to stomach that every day :laughing: