Super Unleaded NI

Gambit

RMS Regular
I always used texaco comber for super for years then switched to texaco dundonald when it opened and now switched to BP ultimate in ballyhack as I cant be arsed travelling for it when ballyhack is on my doorstep and its behaving itself on it's current map with it

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
131.9 a few days ago when i filled up. Use the star rewards thing too which essentially makes it 130.9 😂

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Ive the BP Me card but never used it to reduce fuel costs yet or what ever it is for

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI
No idea if this will be of interest to anyone... but the map posted originally has been very useful to me since getting my Subaru and I've used it long before I even joined the forums on here (joined yesterday :grinning: ). Going through this thread though I've noticed loads of pumps being mentioned that are not on the map, I know a big part of that is because the map is Topaz only.

All the same I've made out a list of the pumps that are already on the map and included all pumps mentioned on here. I like the idea of having as many as possible highlighted on google maps so i'm never caught short if i'm driving a fair distance, so i'll probably try and make that up on maps later, maybe with seperate colours for the various brands (though I've no clue how to do any of that at the moment!).

I've attached my list as a word doc, which I hope is allowed. If anyone knows of any pumps to be added or taken off the list then let me know!

Oh and in case you're wondering... I DO have nothing better to do, currently have a load of down time in workplace as we wait for a new batch of work to come in :joy:

Attachments

• SULNI.docx
    14.5 KB · Views: 160

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI
No idea if this will be of interest to anyone... but the map posted originally has been very useful to me since getting my Subaru and I've used it long before I even joined the forums on here (joined yesterday :grinning: ). Going through this thread though I've noticed loads of pumps being mentioned that are not on the map, I know a big part of that is because the map is Topaz only.

All the same I've made out a list of the pumps that are already on the map and included all pumps mentioned on here. I like the idea of having as many as possible highlighted on google maps so i'm never caught short if i'm driving a fair distance, so i'll probably try and make that up on maps later, maybe with seperate colours for the various brands (though I've no clue how to do any of that at the moment!).

I've attached my list as a word doc, which I hope is allowed. If anyone knows of any pumps to be added or taken off the list then let me know!

Oh and in case you're wondering... I DO have nothing better to do, currently have a load of down time in workplace as we wait for a new batch of work to come in :joy:

If anyone is interested, made a map with these stations. Each station has a comment telling which brand it is. There are likely more that should be added and maybe a few that should be removed but can't be sure unfortunately.

K55

RMS Regular
Strangely the Maxol in Carrowdore has '97' pumps, don't think the ones in Donaghadee or Bangor have it.

Also what is the story with the Nicholls (formerly BP) on the Donaghadee Rd heading out of Bangor? Still sells Super which is presumably just BP 97?...

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Ive the BP Me card but never used it to reduce fuel costs yet or what ever it is for

I got one about a month ago and when I was in Ards getting fuel there the guy said I've £2.59 of points.

Al11

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra
I got one about a month ago and when I was in Ards getting fuel there the guy said I've £2.59 of points.

A wee bit confused about the offers.

Have a receipt for 3x points at next fill and an offer loaded to card on app for 2x

Doubt this means I get 5x!

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
A wee bit confused about the offers.

Have a receipt for 3x points at next fill and an offer loaded to card on app for 2x

Doubt this means I get 5x!

I haven't a clue sorry :joy:

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI
Strangely the Maxol in Carrowdore has '97' pumps, don't think the ones in Donaghadee or Bangor have it.

Also what is the story with the Nicholls (formerly BP) on the Donaghadee Rd heading out of Bangor? Still sells Super which is presumably just BP 97?...

Added Carrowdore Spar to the list

wasn't sure which station you were referring to 'heading out of Bangor' is it this one? -136 Donaghadee Rd, Newtownards BT23 7ET

Also added a BP station down the road from this one, on outskirts of Newtownards, which I can see has BP Ultimate pumps on streetview, assuming those are still there.

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
149.9p for BP Ultimate yesterday in Lisburn - would break your heart!
Monday morning I filled up 2 20l Jerry cans with standard unleaded for the saws in work. Nearly couldn’t believe it just shy of £60 😮

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
£120 to 200 odd miles at the minute. Soon be cheaper to just hire an Uber to get about.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
1.76 all be it euro for petrol at one the places I passed the other day when in the republic.

I wonder will it really make petrol cars worthless. The old classics, people waiting on the bubble to burst. Along with semi modern things like m3’s and RS audis etc.

Seen someone recently post on here saying time to sell the m3 due to running cost, and that’s us on a car enthusiast forum. Will people start drawing the line

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
The rule I have for owning GTi and going from Diesels is I don’t look at price of petrol/Super. This ain’t me being billy big balls. I only put super into GTi as it runs so much better on it. I wish I got a petrol for work years ago. Smile per mile rather than MPG. It costs me £10 per week more on super than the A4 TDi did and I love driving the GTi. Sad as that may be. 🥳