Supercar Dream Rides - Sunday 2nd September 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Yet another event that clashes with a Cars and Coffee one ^o)

Will cars and coffee not be all but over by the time this starts? I'd say a good few may head from one to the other would they not be.

Assuming it's the usual one at Down Royal that is.

RXCAuto

RMS Regular
Would be great to see a big turnout for this, been going along every year from a young age. Shame it wasn’t on last year!

RXCAuto

RMS Regular
524E3310-B04B-4C6C-BE61-8B39EB40BDDB.jpeg
This will be in attendance on Sunday

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Missed the whole season myself. Not been to one event unfortunately.

Next year will be fun though :grinning:.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
It was always worth going to, will probably take the kids over for a spin after lunch here.

Usually lots of nice motors making lots of nice noises!!

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Speed traps on the A1 lads! Saw a few leaving in spirited fashion I’d say will be getting brown envelopes in the post this week

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yep cops out with the hairdryer on the creamery bridge, some nice stuff there today. R8 v10’s always looked and sounded good but there was a gulf blue kit car, caterham looking thing with what I assume was a bike engine, looked the quickest thing there today, very impressive!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Yep cops out with the hairdryer on the creamery bridge, some nice stuff there today. R8 v10’s always looked and sounded good but there was a gulf blue kit car, caterham looking thing with what I assume was a bike engine, looked the quickest thing there today, very impressive!

Wonder if it's the one that was at the RMS day? It had a Honda K20 engine!

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
I’ll be eagerly checking the post now unfortunately, came round the corner, whilst wasn’t overly throwing it on, was in and around the limit.

Anyone know what if any tolerance there is with these guns? Driving a red s2000 dont much hope !

Speed traps on the A1 lads! Saw a few leaving in spirited fashion I’d say will be getting brown envelopes in the post this week

KevM

RMS Regular
Relax. You’ll likely have been stopped by hairdryer crew. It’s the van that you’ve to watch the post after. Likely there as a visual deterrent with what was going on.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
I’ll be eagerly checking the post now unfortunately, came round the corner, whilst wasn’t overly throwing it on, was in and around the limit.

Anyone know what if any tolerance there is with these guns? Driving a red s2000 dont much hope !

Looked like the hand held type so I’ve no idea, they were up on top of the bridge so I’ve no idea how they’d pull you over. I’m no expert on speed cameras though. Them being there is a cert I’m afraid mate, I’d say they caught a right few today as well

Gemma

RMS Regular
When we left, they were up on the fly over and he was holding a clipboard with his arms crissed cross his chest.
That was literally as the wee flicker of rain came on.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Any photos?

I’d planned to go but 1 car show was enough this weekend.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Didn’t get a chance to take any pic so as was carrying the wee man the whole time but there was loads of people taking pics and videos of the cars pulling out of the car park and giving it a bit up the straight, bound to be a few rms members among them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.