Supercar Driver | M3 CSL vs C63 AMG Black Series

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
OP
JamieG95
Drives
F10 530d
That was fantastic to watch and really interesting seeing the manual conversion done to the CSL

They're got a couple of great videos on M3's on the channel, like this one with a lovely Z8 (nice NI reg too). Always end up looking at Carbon Airbox / Intakes after watching any CSL video :joy:

Zach57

RMS Regular
They're got a couple of great videos on M3's on the channel, like this one with a lovely Z8 (nice NI reg too). Always end up looking at Carbon Airbox / Intakes after watching any CSL video :joy:

do it jewish GIF

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late

As do I. But £2k for a genuine csl and the guts of the same for a GSR one means I’m happy with my eventuri at 1/4 the price.

will go csl bootlid at some stage though

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
As do I. But £2k for a genuine csl and the guts of the same for a GSR one means I’m happy with my eventuri at 1/4 the price.

will go csl bootlid at some stage though

The last genuine CSL airbox I seen up for sale was around £5.5k and sold no problem.

Prices have gone mad for CSL bits. You’ll never get a genuine one for £2k anymore. The Karbonius version with all the bits comes in around £2k new.

Even the CSL boot lids aren’t cheap anymore. £700 would have bought one with wiring harness and lights. Now double that price from BMW.

All these YouTube videos about the CSL must be creating demand for bits. :joy:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
The last genuine CSL airbox I seen up for sale was around £5.5k and sold no problem.

Prices have gone mad for CSL bits. You’ll never get a genuine one for £2k anymore. The Karbonius version with all the bits comes in around £2k new.

Even the CSL boot lids aren’t cheap anymore. £700 would have bought one with wiring harness and lights. Now double that price from BMW.

All these YouTube videos about the CSL must be creating demand for bits. :joy:
I had a price before Christmas for £700

I hope I can still get it at that price!