SuperCar Rentals

Creaney

RMS Regular
Drives
just home from Las vegas for my Stag. Easily the best highlight for me was renting my dream car the 911 GT3 RS, along with x2 lamborghinis. if anyone has a trip planned for vegas don't look past this crowd. brilliant day from start to finish.

had the cars for 4 hours and ended up driving out into the mountains. the scenery and associated soundtrack was amazing. we ended up in a old town with a sheriff rocking on a rocking chair spitting chewing tobacco into a spitting bucket.

we didn't want to waste time in the cars so handed them back, had an in n out burger and went on the piss! easily one of the best experiences of my life.

I've some decent videos but can't figure out how to load them onto here without an error message about an allowed extension? ill upload those if someone can help?

cheers
Creaney
IMG-20190427-WA0051.jpg
IMG-20190427-WA0061.jpg
IMG-20190502-WA0034.jpg
IMG-20190502-WA0037.jpg
IMG-20190502-WA0039.jpg
instasize_190502182742.png

Creaney

RMS Regular
OP
Creaney
Drives
I follow Houston on social media, the stock is just unreal. What kind of price was it to get that lot?

was around 2.5k all in, so roughly 400 each. but that was the better insurance, tyre and wheel insurance and x2 drivers per car. unlimited milage also.
was relativity cheap considering its 600k of machinery. was also my stag, so why not was my thinking!

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Unreal Creaney.

Was brutal seeing the pictures from the boys. The jealousy was real.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
£400, id happily pay that for a GT3 RS

Going to NYC at xmas, might detour to Vegas lol

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
as much as i'd love to say we did, no. lol
they 100% needed 6 tyres though :laughing:.

the feeling of LHD and all the power had me on edge for ages. hoops next time...
Yeah the LHD would put a damper on it for sure. Would be brill if something like this was available in Europe (maybe there is?)

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Awesome, definitely on my list the next time we are in Vegas.