Supercar Sunday Air Ambulance NI and NI Hospice 15/08/2021

Martyn

RMS Regular
Ive a pedestrian bridge advertised on bridgesforsale.co.uk, would do the owners of the circuit a very fair deal in the name of motorsport if they ever decide to go down that route..

Gutted I missed this, some very impressive super cars but I have to admit I fall into the old skool category.

Good effort & hopefully it turns into an annual thing 👍🏼

Thought you were taking the ‘p’ Until I gooogled bridges for sale!

Awesome site,

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Does this win most HP of the day? 1000ps. I didnt realise what it was until I got home. He was out in it but clearly taking it easy, can’t blame him seeing they look to be around half a million to buy 😳

6B5D657E-4452-4F13-BF04-F64C3FD78583.jpeg

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Excellent day out, some awesome machinery both on show and track. Really enjoyed the drive down and the laps I got on track, following an Enzo around track is not something I ever thought I'd do! Nice to get the camera out again too. Hopefully plenty raised for worthy causes!

Supercar Sunday August 21
by Jamie Graham, on Flickr

These two really were not hanging about on the passenger laps! Managed to catch the Lambo sideways through the chicane, just slightly out of focus however! 🤦‍♂️

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Was it the white litchfield one? It was a beast, he wasn’t holding back
That’s the one .I’m wrong on the figures though as it is (only) around 750 hp,his old one was over 1000. He owns the white r8 that sounds awesome aswell.He certainly can steer that’s for sure.

Last edited:

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
shame i missed this. had planned to head up as well, and was dying to go out on track! sadly my youngest wasnt well, so had to stay at home with him.
some great cars. great to see in NI.
RMS should organise a supercar convoy/track thing at kirki for charity. id say alot of members here have some serious cars not many know about. ... would surprise us.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Cracking day yesterday. Nearly didn't go but decided I was doing nothing else so might as well, didnt get down till 2ish alot of stuff I seen leaving I was concerned nothing would be left, but glad I did go on! Still alot of stuff about! Amazing seeing the amount of supercars in the country (plus the adding ones that wouldn't use them/take them to this sort of event!)

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Headed down to this with the car club, Mrs and kids decided last minute they wanted to go so had a late one on Sat night cleaning the car!

Some amazing machinery on display and amazing sounds, great selection of car clubs too. @big_pete will be raging that we were more interested in the old stuff over the £500k supercars lol :joy::joy::joy:. Only messing! :laughing:

Bit disappointed that the cars were 45mins late and then completely messed up the parade laps but hey, i suppose things go wrong

Edit: just to add the black TVR sounded awesome!
1629112896324.png

Last edited:

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Headed down to this with the car club, Mrs and kids decided last minute they wanted to go so had a late one on Sat night cleaning the car!

Some amazing machinery on display and amazing sounds, great selection of car clubs too. @big_pete will be raging that we were more interested in the old stuff over the £500k supercars lol :joy::joy::joy:. Only messing! :laughing:

Bit disappointed that the cars were 45mins late and then completely messed up the parade laps but hey, i suppose things go wrong

Edit: just to add the black TVR sounded awesome!
View attachment 332413

Cheers man, new exhaust had just been fitted, glad it sounded well full tilt...

It took a lot longer to get down than was planned for and we weren't hanging about., at one stage I was following the SF90 when he booted it. It just disappeared up the road...

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
That’s the one .I’m wrong on the figures though as it is (only) around 750 hp,his old one was over 1000. He owns the white r8 that sounds awesome as well.He certainly can steer that’s for sure.
Yes Pauls is 775bhp. You missed him doing donuts in the Camero at the end ha! Gutted I didnt have the r35 on track but the s2K instead, bad timing being in with Rick but all my passengers loved it & as said all for a great cause. Definitely up for a few trackdays!

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Cheers man, new exhaust had just been fitted, glad it sounded well full tilt...

It took a lot longer to get down than was planned for and we weren't hanging about., at one stage I was following the SF90 when he booted it. It just disappeared up the road...
Even my Mrs said it sounded class, really throaty!

I think it was poor organisation or communication by the Marshalls rather than the drivers or cars, with such a number of cars its hard to coordinate im sure. Frustrating to sit in the queue for you guys as well rather than gunning it round the track on arrival. There were cars that didnt even get round once.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Even my Mrs said it sounded class, really throaty!

I think it was poor organisation or communication by the Marshalls rather than the drivers or cars, with such a number of cars its hard to coordinate im sure. Frustrating to sit in the queue for you guys as well rather than gunning it round the track on arrival. There were cars that didnt even get round once.

Thankfully I was in fairly early and got to do the parade lap then got out on the track taking passengers later on..

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Supercar Sunday saw an enormous turnout of exotic vehicles as part of the charity run ending up at the Bishopscourt race circuit in County Down. The event was bolstered by both the Driven club and the new Bumblebee 1000 club, both supercar groups joining the main Supercar Sunday crowd for... (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

SlowRider

RMS Regular
Don't suppose anyone got a photo or video of the C63 having a moment on track? He said he was being followed by a TVR so hoping there's GoPro footage available.

Horizonzero

RMS Regular
Excellent day out, some awesome machinery both on show and track. Really enjoyed the drive down and the laps I got on track, following an Enzo around track is not something I ever thought I'd do! Nice to get the camera out again too. Hopefully plenty raised for worthy causes!

Supercar Sunday August 21 by Jamie Graham, on Flickr

These two really were not hanging about on the passenger laps! Managed to catch the Lambo sideways through the chicane, just slightly out of focus however! 🤦‍♂️

Got excited there thought it was mine but there was another blue m2 comp on track too

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
Chatting to mate in work this morning and he was telling me about this because it was his brother in law lol. Complete accident but hilarious. Mate asked him was there any other Passat CC in the convoy lol

• Haha
Reactions: ALN