Supercar Sunday Air Ambulance NI and NI Hospice 15/08/2021

R8NAN

RMS Regular
Event Date
15 Aug 2021
We would like to invite all car enthusiasts to Bishopscourt Racing circuit for our charity fundraiser event.

We are bringing a large number of Supercars on the day but we would welcome all cars from car clubs, show cars, vintage cars, classic cars, or any car that you would like to show on the day. We are trying to make this one of the largest displays possible to help support our two charities, Air Ambulance NI and NI Hospice.

To display your car it is £20 per car payable on the day, with all proceeds going to the charities.

I have attached a link to the event page below:

Hope to see you there!

1626187025349.png

Last edited:

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Looking forward to this. I will be at the show providing safe wash facilities with at least 50% of each wash completed being donated to the chosen charities. If there are any forum members wishing to avail please let me know as I may bring some help on the day!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Been looking forward to this, but as usual for here the weather is not looking great for Sunday.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
What's the format for this?. Are people doing charity runs around the circuit in their cars to raise funds, and is there a static display too for those bringing other stuff?. Does a display spot need booked in advance or can you just show up at a specific time and get a spot?.

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
i was going to call down in afternoon. hoping its dry.
any chance i can go on track with my car? lol

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Family commitments holding me up coming down - presume this will be finished 4pm or so, otherwise would have been down as Bishopscourt is a great circuit!

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Looks like there is a super car Saturday too with them touring about a bit.

sorry for the sun link, it was the only place I could find the itinary

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Will take a spin to this Sunday I think

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
As it kicks off at 8.30 at sprucefield hoping to make that for an hour!

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
What's the format for this?. Are people doing charity runs around the circuit in their cars to raise funds, and is there a static display too for those bringing other stuff?. Does a display spot need booked in advance or can you just show up at a specific time and get a spot?.
I think you can go down early for the static display and pay at the gate circa 0930.

as for putting the car on track I think there was a registration process for this and this is now closed ... but that’s not to say you could enquire

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Looks like there is a super car Saturday too with them touring about a bit.

sorry for the sun link, it was the only place I could find the itinary

The noise from the svj was truly unreal .he pulled out of the fuel stop in larne and I have never heard anything like it from a road car .Well the r8 with the quicksilver exhaust is seriously on a par with it .

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I might take the kids down for a nosey to get them out of the house, is there a closing time or is it on for a another few hours

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Supercars are due around 1130 with passenger laps running from approx 1230. Car clubs etc have been here for quite a while now.

Expect cars to be here until after 1600.