Supercar Sunday at Hillsborough Oyster Festival - Sunday 6th September 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
From the organisers:

Sunday 6th September 2015 1pm-5pm

Supercar Sunday where you will you be amazed at the millions of pounds of motoring magnificence that gathers at the Sprucefield Park & Ride you will be able to step into your dream machine and experience the run of a lifetime in your favourite dream ride!

Thanks to the generosity of the Supercar owners, who make their exotic machines available to take the public for a blast up the dual carriageway, the money just rolls in for the chosen charity and for the care and treatment of cancer suffers. (Read the Full Article Here)

1094644_236520496472480_566406811_o.jpg

Read the Entire Article Here

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I'd be very very happy to attend this. I'm sure @mcma1 will bring his RS6 beast and @Mark King one of his whips - personally the Ford would turn as many heads as the Bentley :laughing:

Not sure an M4 is quite the calibre for this though really, is it?!

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
I'd be very very happy to attend this. I'm sure @mcma1 will bring his RS6 beast and @Mark King one of his whips - personally the Ford would turn as many heads as the Bentley :laughing:

I am def sticking it in, there are 2 lanes i think, one for the auction (fancy pants) cars, and then another you just pay an amount for a run in the likes of my family bus and ur noise machine.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I am def sticking it in, there are 2 lanes i think, one for the auction (fancy pants) cars, and then another you just pay an amount for a run in the likes of my family bus and ur noise machine.
I'm there then! Charity events like this that bring together some fun and a lot of money raised are worth it!

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander

For a lot of people the M4 is a dream car. Id say its more than welcome

Reactions: WSM

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I'm literally just back from holiday the day before this, just realised "that date seems familiar" so all being well I'll be back in Northern Ireland in time. Looking forward to it!

@mckeown As long as it can raise some money for charity then it's well worth it. :grinning:

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I actually thought it was on a closed piece of road! :worried:

Daryl ST2

RMS Member
Drives
Ford Fiesta ST2

yes an M4 would stand out! we have M3s and M5s so i dont see why not

Daryl ST2

RMS Member
Drives
Ford Fiesta ST2
Just watch out for old Dorris and Jim in their Honda Jazz trying to get to Marks and Spencer's, pulling into your lane at 30mph.

Good day out with some lovely cars, but would be so much better on a closed section of road.
If it was on a clsoed section it then means drivers need to get a racing licence lol

garyo

RMS Regular
I only learned of this last year and really wanted to take the wee man but ended up having something else on that day. Hopefully we don't miss it this year!

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini

The m4 is the right calibre. There was a westfield and a s2000 last year.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Was it at last year it's a great turn out but I thought last year it was dying as the police sat out speed traps etc. a few people I know who were running their cars only ended up doing a few runs and stopped.

Will head this year for a nosey. Plus worth it to see the F40.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Great event, but agreed if it was organised as a closed road, even for a short time, it would help alot! Still a great day out!

Reactions: WSM

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Was it at last year it's a great turn out but I thought last year it was dying as the police sat out speed traps etc. a few people I know who were running their cars only ended up doing a few runs and stopped.

Police were only there for a short time,
Nearly got scooped when I arrived as I couldn't get parked so decided to chase the corvette for a bit lol.

By the time I got parked and got a run out in the Bentley, they were nowhere to be seen.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.