Supercar Sunday at Hillsborough Oyster Festival - Sunday 6th September 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
I am on the list... If there are too many idiots about after a few runs I will just park up... It has def tamed down I think over the years.

Reactions: WSM

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Definitely going to go to this, merely as a spectator. Looks like there will be some great vehicles on show going by previous years.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
I'll be in the RS4 but will be parking it up I would imagine..........wouldn't classify it as supercar material bud.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
there was a RS4 taking part last year? and this year the rs6 will be there.

Really? When I hear people talk about 'Super cars' I envisage hugely expensive 2 seaters that make lots and lots of noise, generally of an Italian heritage lol.......(massively stereotypical I know).

In that case I might throw the RS4 in for the craic!!

Thanks for the heads up on that one @Daryl ST2.

Daryl ST2

RMS Member
Drives
Ford Fiesta ST2
Really? When I hear people talk about 'Super cars' I envisage hugely expensive 2 seaters that make lots and lots of noise, generally of an Italian heritage lol.......(massively stereotypical I know).

In that case I might throw the RS4 in for the craic!!

Thanks for the heads up on that one @Daryl ST2.
i know exactly where you're coming from with the title supercar. there will be the typical supercars there yes but the crowds love something with noise and power especially when something like the RS4 OR the M4 could give some of the super cars a run for there money.

if you are interested drop me an email Supercarsunday@hotmail.com
i will get you added to the list

Reactions: WSM

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
The noise from the e92's @Chris86 was class last year, plus the c63 with the Akra was fun to watch...

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Yes that's the one, think Mr brown has it now, dog rough.

Last edited:

Casadalloro

RMS Regular
Drives
alfa, maserati
No..day to day car is a Giulietta 1.4 tb 170..now remapped to around 200...

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
No..day to day car is a Giulietta 1.4 tb 170..now remapped to around 200...
maybe it was an Alfa or maybe it's another Maserati I seen in Carrick round the corner from me. Do you live next door to a house on the corner that has two big noisy dogs?

warren

RMS Photographer
Was there last year and certainly will be there this time. By far my favourite car event of the year!

PhilGT_2008

RMS Regular
Lots of supercars yes for the auction runs but there is also the 10 quid a run lane. I raised 80 quid with my Elise last year alone. So don't be afraid to come along and do some runs! It all adds up for a great cause.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.