Supercar Sunday at Hillsborough Oyster Festival - Sunday 6th September 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Seen that red supra myself, our we one started crying when it came past on boost it was that loud:sob: im sure she will appreciate such a noise when shes older though:p
What sort of power is it running?

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
uploadfromtaptalk1441802971344.png

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Money and a purse was stolen from the facepainting stand from what I gather. The guy with two arms in plaster was apparently the distraction while the others done the work.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Yes supra was part of the event and no it isn't mine - I wish!
The lad told me it was running around 620hp whether that's true or not I couldn't say but it certainly could shift

A guy in work was out a run in it and he was saying it was a twin turbo but he has a single on it now with lots of work.

Sailorbaz

RMS Regular
Scotland/Co Tyrone/ Rio de Janiero, Brasil!
Drives
E46 CSL and F10
Money and a purse was stolen from the facepainting stand from what I gather. The guy with two arms in plaster was apparently the distraction while the others done the work.

F***s sake, that's bad craic to hear, feel for the poor lady who's likely spending her only free day of the week doing some charity work for the kids. Hope someone has a good clear photo of them, has to be someone the number of cameras and phones that was in attendance.

warren

RMS Photographer
had a scan through all my photos and videos but cant say I can see anyone of that description sadly.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.