Supercar Sunday Weekend 2022

R8NAN

RMS Regular
Hi everyone,
I would just like to invite all car enthusiasts to what I hope to be a massive car weekend in support of two very special charities, Air Ambulance NI and The Eoin Henry Foundation. I would like to see as many cars of all types support the event, everyone is welcome.
Apart from Supercars we will have many other cars and car clubs on display so please come along and join in.
1b236eb6-22d6-41d6-a5c2-48cc0178feb6[111038].JPG

Last edited:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Really looking forward to this, missed it last year and the wee fella has me tortured to go.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
I assume this isn’t a pre bought ticket event… pay on the day ok?

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
What time will it be on till on Sunday? I assume there's loads of car parking etc?

Edit: never mind I just opened my eyes and read it

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
Up the north coast this weekend so will get down to Portstewart to check it out

911c4s

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla :-)
Is there a route and approx timings for the supercar convoy. I thought i heard on the podcast it was going to larne but maybe misheard as the flyer says newcastle

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Absolutely gutted to be missing this!!!!

Have a blast ladies and gents - hope the weather stays good.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Was there a mention of an F1 car of some description being at bishopscourt on the Sunday or did I dream that up?….edit says it on the flyer, any more details on what it is or if it’s going to do a few laps

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
Was there a mention of an F1 car of some description being at bishopscourt on the Sunday or did I dream that up?….edit says it on the flyer, any more details on what it is or if it’s going to do a few laps
Yeah I’d seen that aswell but I’m almost certain the F1 car will be Gerard’s World Series Car (Red Bull Livery ) it’s been called an F1 car by a few events but it’s 2 stages down from an F1 …still impressive if you’ve never seen a big single seater

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
If it stays dry will def get down and bring the wee man with me, he loved it last time.

Hillbill7

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 225
Anyone know if they are staying on Whitepark Road or heading up to the Giants Causeway. Hoping to watch them from the front door

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Anyone know if they are staying on Whitepark Road or heading up to the Giants Causeway. Hoping to watch them from the front door
I received this the other day from @R8NAN

"The official route is the coast road from Portstewart to Portrush, Bushmills, Cushendal, Cushendun and then through to Larne where the convoy will break up."

Hillbill7

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 225
I received this the other day from @R8NAN

"The official route is the coast road from Portstewart to Portrush, Bushmills, Cushendal, Cushendun and then through to Larne where the convoy will break up."
So you think they’ll stay on Whitepark Road rather than heading up left at Smugglers towards the causeway?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
So you think they’ll stay on Whitepark Road rather than heading up left at Smugglers towards the causeway?
Wouldn't have a clue, sorry, I don't know that part of the world and can only pass on what I have from the organiser.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Do we know what time the “super” cars taking part are expected to arrive at bishopscourt on sunday?