Support during coronavirus

NeilMcG

RMS Trader
Drives
VW GTe
Dear all,

I hope you and your families are all well.

Just a quick note to say that I am here to help anyone who needs it during these difficult times.

We are a smallish law firm but with an extremely good reputation, we don't profess to be experts at everything but will certainly give you a steer in respect of any of our four practice areas;

- Litigation and claims
- Conveyancing
- Matrimonial and Family
- Wills and Probate

Boyd Rice Solicitors Brochure

I am finding that the majority of the advice sought at the minute is in respect of employment relates issues. Employment law is a total minefield, I do not have the requisite experience to provide advice but I do have some useful reference material in respect of furlough and also in respect of claiming back furlough wages which I can share.

I am finding that many of my business owner clients are now concerned about payment of their bills. These concerns are entirely valid in the current climate, businesses will be shutting down and now is the time to seek immediate payment of any outstanding bills to alleviate cash flow issues of your own. If payment is not forthcoming quickly then I can send a letter on your behalf enclosing outstanding invoices for payment within 7 days. The time to act in respect of these issues is now.

As always, don't be afraid to contact me, if I can't help you I will tell you and will probably know someone who can. The door is always open.

Stay safe.

Best,

Neil