Suzuki Vitara Recieves Welcome Updates

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - Back in 2015, Japanese manufacturer Suzuki launched an all-new Vitara, a model that was a little softer than its predecessors, but one that has been a popular sight on our roads ever since.

Being designed more towards city and family life, the majority of Vitara's on the road.... Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Having a Swift 1.0T at home I'm getting to quite like the Suzuki. It's actually quite good fun and so lightweight.
I can see the appeal of the 1.4T Vitara and why they don't need to bother with a diesel. In fact, with petrol turbos so economical now, why would you ever want a diesel in a small/medium car again.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Having a Swift 1.0T at home I'm getting to quite like the Suzuki. It's actually quite good fun and so lightweight.
I can see the appeal of the 1.4T Vitara and why they don't need to bother with a diesel. In fact, with petrol turbos so economical now, why would you ever want a diesel in a small/medium car again.
agree fully !

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.