Swirl marks removed

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I’m looking someone to do a single or two pass buff on a Audi A3.not doing a ceramic coating ever again so just a good quality will do ok .who is good and reasonable to pay .befast - Ballymena direction sort of thing .not going other end of the country to get it done .

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I’m looking someone to do a single or two pass buff on a Audi A3.not doing a ceramic wax ever again so just a good quality wax will do ok .who is good and reasonable to pay .befast - Ballymena direction sort of thing .not going other end of the country to get it done .
what about Steven Blain - Pro Detail NI - he comes to you!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Ok will have a look at him,never heard of him before.
real decent fella, and doing a lot of work.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Where’s @DaddyC when you need him? You started this thread.

stevensti

RMS Regular
Drives
slowly
I’m looking someone to do a single or two pass buff on a Audi A3.not doing a ceramic coating ever again so just a good quality will do ok .who is good and reasonable to pay .befast - Ballymena direction sort of thing .not going other end of the country to get it done .
Honestly I have no idea if there is anyone that has ever been mentioned before in the history of RMS that a search would have found if you had bothered to look. 8-(

Reactions: DC.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Honestly I have no idea if there is anyone that has ever been mentioned before in the history of RMS that a search would have found if you had bothered to look. 8-(
I asked for a recommendation of someone local to me to do a simple job on a car.its not a 5 day ceramic coating I’m looking so actually I’m sure a few of the guys talked about on here wouldn’t of been interested .oh and thanks for the pr1ck comment ,I will have to keep that in mind for the future .👍

stevensti

RMS Regular
Drives
slowly
I asked for a recommendation of someone local to me to do a simple job on a car.its not a 5 day ceramic coating I’m looking so actually I’m sure a few of the guys talked about on here wouldn’t of been interested .oh and thanks for the pr1ck comment ,I will have to keep that in mind for the future .👍
Glad to be of assistance. In case you are wondering the function for searching to see if a topic has already been covered is at the top of each page. The symbol is a magnifying glass on the very right hand side. Just in case you haven’t seen it before but I would suggest maybe trying it sometime, it’s wonderful what answer you’ll find!

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Glad to be of assistance. In case you are wondering the function for searching to see if a topic has already been covered is at the top of each page. The symbol is a magnifying glass on the very right hand side. Just in case you haven’t seen it before but I would suggest maybe trying it sometime, it’s wonderful what answer you’ll find!
Away and pull yourself or something will you and wise up .

stevensti

RMS Regular
Drives
slowly
Away and pull yourself or something will you and wise up .
I’m sorry that you feel need to resort to hurtful comments as I was trying not only to save you time but also the poor souls that read your posts and think this lad is some kind of special use the search function. You will find that like google it will provide you with the majority of the answers you seek.