Active Deal Tailored car mats

Shocker

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
tried to apply the code but said it couldn't be applied to order.

Sorry added another set and the code applied the 2nd time.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Just worked for me, got a full set for my Mums seven seater for £12 delivered, pretty handy especially as it included the mats for the very back seats as well

Walder

RMS Regular
OP
Walder
aye ! bought the new car zero mats ..... little broke so these will do for a good while till i think the last thing i can spend my money on is audi mats !!! But very impressed and a perfect fit .

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Nice find, needed a new set for her Focus and just got a set for my A4 Avant -£20.81 inc. delivery for both, result!

moorsojr

RMS Regular
Drives
320D M Sport
bought, has anyone actually recieved them yet ? just wondering about the quality etc.

Walder

RMS Regular
OP
Walder
Yep i have a set look good to me !! not high end mats but at £11.84 awesome value and i find the fit is great for all the floors.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Quality isn't too bad, great for the price. No fixing clips but I'm not too bothered

IMG_20130802_182044_zps808e29f0.jpg

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Mine came today, dead on quality, wouldnt be happy if I paid £30 for them but for £12 they are fine. Came with the clips etc

Jason

RMS Regular
I was looking a set cause the highline passat comes with special oval clips instead of normal passats round ones, bargain for £11!

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Mine arrived this morning, Decent quality drivers clip was a few mm off but not noticeable, but for 11quid do the job for, means i can keep the audi grey ones for shows etc rather than them getting destroyed with work etc (grey carpets + working with dirt + water + grease + oil etc etc doesnt mix!)

Fatman

RMS Regular
Drives
A broken golf
Also got a set for the Passat... good fit, fast delivery and even came with the clips. :grinning: