Active Deal Tailored car mats

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
@Woodcutter Old boy was in the other day looking some for b7 A4 was told you's don't do them?!

Maybe they meant we didn't have them in stock. They're special order, next day delivery as long as ordered before 4pm.

I ordered a set for a customer today for a 2008 B7 A4, they'll be in tomorrow morning if you want to call down to see them. I had them in my RS4.

Jason

RMS Regular
Maybe they meant we didn't have them in stock. They're special order, next day delivery as long as ordered before 4pm.

I ordered a set for a customer today for a 2008 B7 A4, they'll be in tomorrow morning if you want to call down to see them. I had them in my RS4.

Grand! Will give you a buzz

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
They didn't do them for the A8 either, that's the only reason why I didn't get them from G!

It's Audi discrimination.

No he just wants you to have to fork out £72 notes for the Stealer ones lol!!

@Lyons Don't buy a car made by Audi that is classed as super luxury grade and expect to pay budget prices for parts and accessories LOL!!

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Woodcutter can get OEM quality ones for £16!

hqdefault.jpg

Holy smokes, THEY ARE NOT OEM QUALITY

They are decent cheap tailored mats, not of OEM material quality or thickness.

Last edited:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Thread revival.
@Woodcutter how much are your carmats? Looking a decent set for a zafira b.

Standard set, or premium set? Set of 4 or set of 6?

They start at £15+vat, up to £18+vat. You'd need to collect from our shop for that price though, otherwise there would be postage on top.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
They're complete garbage anyway. Speak to Woodcutter and get a decent set.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
A well lol.

Im still using mine in the Alhambra but they are done now. For the money, dead on, but no more than that

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Standard set, or premium set? Set of 4 or set of 6?

They start at £15+vat, up to £18+vat. You'd need to collect from our shop for that price though, otherwise there would be postage on top.
Can you get a full set for s3 with the wee clips to fasten to floor? Can PayPal money and collect when getting the S3.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Agree @Coog

Mine have worn through the 2nd protective layer, then through the main mat so the hole is right through. In both left and right foot.

Now the carpet of the car has a hole too, but hey, company cars.