Active Deal Tailored car mats

colin84

RMS Regular
They were handy when I was selling cars as they helped tidy up an interior, but I found in my own car the were difficult to get the dirt out of due to the material.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Standard set, or premium set? Set of 4 or set of 6?

They start at £15+vat, up to £18+vat. You'd need to collect from our shop for that price though, otherwise there would be postage on top.

Cash price for both in standard set please as might be 2 hard in rear. (Car not here til tomorrow)

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Folks - looking recommendations for a set of mats for a Ford Fiesta MK7.5.

Car currently has s****y hairy mats and ever spec of dust sticks to them - not sure what the standards are like but reading online I don't think there up to much either?

Wife's V60 R design Volvo and my own C350 have good hard pile (standard) mats fitted dirt just sits on top of the mat easily hoovered - design is like grooved/pipped if that makes sense lol.

Cheers.

Bingham

RMS Regular
Mountune would be worth a look, I had a set for my st150 and they were fantastic, they do a boot mat as well

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Mountune would be worth a look, I had a set for my st150 and they were fantastic, they do a boot mat as well

Out of stock for the Fiesta 7.5 (and have been for the past 3 months :worried: )

Paddy_R

RMS Regular

I had Mountune ones in my Mountune Focus ST years ago and confirm they were great.

I'm hard on mats for some reason and always wear a hole in them with my heel, never got more than a year out of a set but the Mountune (and current Mercedes) ones are the only exceptions over the last 20 years.