SOLD: TaylorMade R11 Golf Clubs & Tour Bag

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
For sale is my complete set of TaylorMade R11 clubs including matching R11 S tour bag. White/red/black colour scheme.

Right handed, upgraded graphite shafts, all regular flex.

This set can only be described as being in as-new condition, as I have unfortunately only played with them a handful of times and they have sat unused now for a couple of years. Injury forced limited use. The few times they were used, they were took home and individually cleaned and dried on the same day. There is not a single mark on any of the clubs or the bag.
Name tag still has the plastic wrapper attached, rain hood was never used...you get the idea.

Set includes;
- 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Irons
Taylormade R11 Game Improvement Irons Review | Equipment Reviews | Today's Golfer

- Pitching wedge (45 degree)
- Approach wedge (50 degree)
- Sand wedge (55 degree)

- Hybrid/rescue (with matching R11 head cover)
Best Price TaylorMade R11 Rescue Hybrid for Sale UK - Online Golf Shop

- 3 wood (with matching R11 head cover)
Best Price TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood 3 Wood for Sale UK - Online Golf Shop

- 5 wood (with matching R11 head cover)
Best Price TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood 5 Wood for Sale UK - Online Golf Shop

- R11 S Driver (with matching R11 head cover)
TaylorMade R11S Driver Review

- Tour bag
TaylorMade R11S TMX Staff Bag

The only club that is not TaylorMade is my 'lucky' old putter, which has been with be for several years and is a bit rough and rusty around the edges, but it has served me well hence why I never replaced it. Probably of no interest to potential buyers but if you really need a putter you can have it.

I have a few other random items such as TaylorMade gloves, waterproof trousers, tees and some balls that I am happy to include in the sale if required.

The irons cost £699, the driver £329, the wedges and woods all circa £150 each and the bag over £200, therefore this set new cost well over £2,000.

Asking price is £700

If anyone is interested I can upload more pictures. The images on the weblinks above are the exact same as this set.

I may even have all the original boxes if that's your thing, however I can't be sure as my girlfriend throws anything out that I don't bolt down to the floor, so no promises.

A great set of golf clubs, very highly-rated as per extensive pro golfer reviews and in perfect condition.

Collection in Cookstown.

IMG_6960.JPG

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.