Wanted: Tent

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Just posting on the off chance anyone is thinking of selling their tent, ideally looking something 7 - 8 person as we have a six man tent and would like more living space.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Not what you’re requiring but those Berghaus air tents look rather fetching. Think I’ll wait for the season to end and discounts to kick in before pulling the plug on one of those with awning.

crx

RMS Regular
OP
crx
Drives
Honda
If I could get a porch for our tent I'd be happy as Larry as the bedroom space is fine.... Its just our unpredictable weather.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
If I could get a porch for our tent I'd be happy as Larry as the bedroom space is fine.... Its just our unpredictable weather.
Is there no canopy extension available for your tent?

We have vango Icarus 500 and bought the extension and it’s been superb

If weathers bad extension allows you to store wet stuff and do cooking in that are and leave space in living area

Altho extension isn’t sewn in groundsheet 4A0127BE-707D-4C5A-9313-103844C4F9CC.jpeg 93767584-D896-4486-B7BA-FAF8FF2B67B7.jpeg DE186ABA-CA1B-4419-9CA0-0F41067444B8.jpeg

crx

RMS Regular
OP
crx
Drives
Honda
Is there no canopy extension available for your tent?

We have vango Icarus 500 and bought the extension and it’s been superb

If weathers bad extension allows you to store wet stuff and do cooking in that are and leave space in living area

Altho extension isn’t sewn in groundsheet View attachment 286669View attachment 286670View attachment 286671
We have the same tent as you only the 600 model, haven't been able to get an extension for it as its been discontinued. Keep an eye on eBay but nothing has popped up yet.