Tesla Cybertruck

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Tesla must have OK'd that. Its pretty weird.
I don’t think I they did. Musk was giving off about it saying that Teslas would of course still work during an apocalypse not realising in the film (Leave the world behind, 3.5 / 5) they were hacked and used to block the roads.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Wasted a couple of hours on that film waiting for it to kick off. Dreadful.

Also don’t know why they didn’t just pull to the side of the road instead of driving along it into oncoming flying Tesla’s

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Didn't realise it was a real film, thought it was just another xxxx-take meme thing, lol.

Tesla must have signed a deal. Netflix too. That much product placement isn't free. I guess someone saw the marketing $$$ and didn't read the script or something.

Probably wouldn't even be an issue without the recent rulings.

Besides, everyone knows the only things still moving after the apocalypse will be mutated cockroaches driving Volvos 😁

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Wasted a couple of hours on that film waiting for it to kick off. Dreadful.

Also don’t know why they didn’t just pull to the side of the road instead of driving along it into oncoming flying Tesla’s
I thought it was great, but I’m also a huge Esmail fan.

Plus I bet Ethan Hawke’s character thought the same, but knew better than to provide driving advice to the other half.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Seems like it's not quite finished after all? Bits of plastic trim and wheel covers falling off isn't the end of the world I suppose. Software, infra and documentation though?

Anyway, the owner seems happy enough with his 80k stainless steel wedge.

Boldly not going where everyone has gone before 😇

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Yup!

Screenshot_20240208_214622_Instagram.jpg