Tesla Model 3 Performance

davyk31

RMS Regular
Looks great. Maybe do something with the front plate would help a little. Have seen some with shortened plates or stick on vinyl plates which don’t look bad.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
That is tremendous. Not 100% convinced on the front splitter, but might just be the photos.

What’s the ride like on those tyres?

Surprisingly it’s actually ok. It is a little firmer than before but not what I was expecting!

Shortened plate is the plan but I need to paint the bumper first to get rid of the brick, so waiting on it getting a few chips first.

But that’s as much as I’m doing to it. Plan is to order a model S plaid this summer and by the time it arrives I’ll have had this 3 years.

I will never go back to an ICE car as a daily. The only thing that could tempt me away from a tesla is if they do a full electric full fat Range Rover.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Looks call Pete. Some proper rolling shots of it would be class. I'm sure it looks evil on the move.

Everyone's freaking out about the tyre sizes year the size walls are basically the same size as a 195/40/xx tyre 😂 I'd have been worried more about how it rides on them due to the Tesla's weight but glad to see it's good.

Would you consider a very light tint on the number plates?

ItsAdamC

RMS Regular
Drives
Baguettes
That looks incredible! Fair play to you mate 😎
Only thing I saw wrong with the model 3 is how boring it looks, you've fairly fixed that problem!

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Not feeling the front splitter, it looks really out of place with the rest of the car for me, mostly the sticky up bits at the corners.

Big improvement otherwise,

You'll be certainly be saving money on tyre dressing!

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Thanks! Finally going to get the chance over the next few days now to do correction on it and coat it. Was holding off until I painted the bumper but I’ll probably not do that until it gets chippy.

Going to do a YouTube video on it. The way the paintwork comes on a new tesla is a disgrace 😂

I was worried the wheels would effect the range but so far so good, if it’s made a difference it is so minimal I’m not really noticing it.

It also drives really well which was something I was worried the tyres were going to ruin 😂 it is firmer, most noticeable around rough city roads but it is nowhere near as firm or horrible as I had in my mind 😂

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Did you get the V11 software @big_pete it's moved a lot of controls around lol. Takes a bit of getting used to. But on the plus side there is Sonic!

1F6B75A5-72AF-4CDC-B3B8-0E7D3A2F9A07.jpeg

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Yea lol! I actually prefer the older layout but I’m used to it now. Really need to put a controller in the car lol

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Yea lol! I actually prefer the older layout but I’m used to it now. Really need to put a controller in the car lol

Yeah some of the new icons are a bit of a step back from the minimalistic ones before.

I just bought that one in Game for around £20. I'm using the USB in the glovebox as apparently the USB-C in the front doesn't support it. There are some Wireless controllers compatible too so might eventually get one of those.

PS the car looks stunning, I must call past some day I'm up past yours and get a look!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I wonder if you were playing sonic in the car and took a phonecall on your phone....which one would the police do you for ?