Tesla Model 3 Review after first 3,500 Miles

EVANI

RMS Regular
Drives
Electric
Here are my thoughts (and some photos) after the first 3 months and 3,500 miles in the Model 3....

M.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Great read, interested to see your thoughts/any issues you run into in the future as well

EVANI

RMS Regular
OP
EVANI
Drives
Electric
Wierd to think an already very impressive car will get better.

Yeah that's great. Latest big update (v10) added Netflix / YouTube to the car :grinning:

IMG_0100.jpg

EVANI

RMS Regular
OP
EVANI
Drives
Electric
Makes waiting in the car fun. No worries about running the battery flat either :grinning:

M.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
No worries about running the battery flat either :grinning:

M.
Said no-one with an electric car, ever!

Interesting comment regarding the ergonomics/screen controls. Physical stalks etc. are designed for use in motion. BMW's I-drive controller is a good example of how to easily control an interface whilst banging down a B-road without accidentally selecting Downtown Country.

This is pretty cool too, had no idea a 3rd party service could get at your driving data. Great article.

1571149838949.png

EVANI

RMS Regular
OP
EVANI
Drives
Electric
Yeah that info is really interesting, especial if you are a data nerd. We left our lad to Uni and drove from Manchester back to Lisburn with one 30 min stop at the Supercharger in Gretna. And thats the small battery Model 3 (SR+).

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I'm a total convert. Next time I change my car I will be in a tesla. They make so much sense as a daily driver and the quirky tech gives them real personality.

Yours is lovely with the subtle mods too

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Family friend ordered a model 3. It's already 3 months late and he's doing his nut lol. Emailed Musk a rant!

He's owned M cars or 911's for past 30 years so will be interesting to see his thoughts.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
@NIEVO it’s shaite and photos are shaite! Can’t wait to do the full shoot. If anybody says this is a daily is not practical or fast wise up! They handle on pilot sports amazing!

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Where I work took delivery of two of the Model 3 about 6 weeks ago. One of the cars is being used to taxi and has probably covered close to 7,000 miles already, the other has about 1,800 miles and is being driven by our MD. He has owned plenty of fast petrol cars in the past and has just put his FF up for sale, says he will probably go for the Performance model next, just loves the Tesla due to how effortless etc it is. Would love to have it for a weekend as I’ve driven the Leaf, Zoe and Twizy in the past and even thought they aren’t premium like the Tesla they still drove really well (albeit the Twizy has a range of about 25 miles!).

warren

RMS Photographer
Thats an incredible writeup. I wouldnt have seen this around Carrickfergus in the last couple of weeks would I? I've seen a white one more than once and there cant be too many of them about!

EVANI

RMS Regular
OP
EVANI
Drives
Electric
Thanks @warren 👍 I was in Carrick a few months back, but not lately so must be another one.

M.

steeldevil

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus IS300h
Hi @NIEVO (Mark?)

Do you still have the Model 3? I'm keen to know your recent thoughts on ownership as I'm seriously considering either buying or leasing one in the very near future.

Thanks