Thankyou / Future offers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
Hello Everyone, Neil here from Kerr’s. Sorry I haven’t been on here much over the past few weeks, but with the Circuit of Ireland and my job also involving a lot of travelling I haven’t had much time, but I see Elaine has been doing a great Job

The Kerr’s Tyres team would just like to say thank you to everyone that used our wheel alignment offer and have used us so far for tyres etc. We really do appreciate your custom, and your feed back to help improve are service to the customer etc.
We do plan to run plenty more offers over the next few months for RMSers to avail of. So keep an eye out, but we will try and give everyone plenty of notice.

One thing we must stress is we are here for advice, if you have any tyre/alignment queries/questions you want help with, do not be afraid to give me/us a shout.
We also realise that a lot of yous aren’t local to any of our depots. So to try and help yous get a good deal also, we have plenty of contacts with other tyre companies that we work with that may be close to you to help you out. Just send us a we message with your location and we will advise from there.

Many thanks for your custom so far
Neil

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.