The 'all Things Porsche' Thread...

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
As far as I'm aware it's an original spec engine fully rebuilt.
You have me looking at Singer's now! Their top spec engine is an air cooled 4.0 with 390bhp...…………….

They are very focused on improving on originality and keeping everything very light.

singer-911-dls-11.jpeg

singer-911-dls-7.jpg

JackMO

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI
Yes, they're a bit 'non Porsche-y' if that makes sense?

The Carrera 4 I believe has the quad tips you'd more associate with a 911.

Overall, I think it looks smashing.

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
The oval twin tips come with the optional sports exhaust. The standard exhaust has the quad tips on both C2 and C4. Decent looking car with better standard equipment than before; still big money for a 3 litre turbo.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Plus it's worth more and will continue to rise in value.

I'd have the one on the left there :cool:

A white new 911 passed me on the a75 yesterday by **** it could shift. No idea what variant it was just a white blur. Although I was waiting to see him stopped at the side of the road, handcuffed and the Scottish plod having a field day with him. Thankfully he wasn't and nor was he in a ditch.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
I'm renaming this thread "Stuff you want but will never afford" lol I hate it:joy:

Why? It's taken me a while in life to realise it's all just a game, and the winner has the right combination of mindset, contacts, commitment and execution. Unfortunately life is also full of distractions and ambition sapping people. But you're young. Strive high. Just look at some of the cars on here nowadays for goodness sake. Now go out tomorrow and move yourself forward man!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Why? It's taken me a while in life to realise it's all just a game, and the winner has the right combination of mindset, contacts, commitment and execution. Unfortunately life is also full of distractions and ambition sapping people. But you're young. Strive high. Just look at some of the cars on here nowadays for goodness sake. Now go out tomorrow and move yourself forward man!

You're right, time to go into work, give the boss the middle finger and blow all my savings on lottery tickets!:joy: that's the only way I'll afford one working as a parts man. I thought I was doing ok for myself too but now you've got me doubting it:joy:

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
We need a motivational/life coaching thread by Andy! Nice post that, all too often we just drag along the same path without lifting our heads to look at alternatives... and more importantly making a plan as to how you get there... one step at a time.