The 'all Things Porsche' Thread...

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
@TheDaniel Came across this one today: "If your work isn't giving you the life that you want, then something has to change; either your expectations or your behaviours."

I don't think changing either of those things is gonna get me more money:joy: .. .. I've changed jobs a couple of times this year in search of it and am now on more than ever but it doesn't mean it's a good wage, it just means my previous wage was sh*t:joy:

The only way I'm gonna have supercars in my future is a lottery win. I'm not setting my sights too high. If I can get a nice Skyline or something in a garage I'd be happy. But gonna have to put the dream of a GT3RS in my living room on hold:joy:

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
B00454AD-BB76-47CB-934A-D3BE3BA6BC3C.jpeg
D9B1BE87-5178-49A6-9832-25EA7E2B9B6A.jpeg

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Last off the line 928 GTS in red would do me nicely, or Iris blue as pictured

F96AA8D0-5A86-440C-97D7-B838239019F2.jpeg

Been lucky enough to drive an S4 on numerous occasions and it never fails to amaze me how modern and well engineered it is for a car designed in the late 70s. Well, well ahead of its time.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
I have to agree on the lights, they just don't look right.

apart from that it's perfection

I'm probably a month or 2 away from pulling the trigger on one of these. Can't decide on an older RS such as the one I posted or a relatively new GT3.

It'll be driven quite a bit, pretty much every day so common sense would tell me that the GT3 would be the better option but I am lacking greatly in that sort of sense when it comes to cars :joy: