Cheap as chips these days too.

FD4C665B-256F-48C6-A1FE-25E3CC8AC468.jpeg
D6F7F154-356F-4F58-B520-91323FF28892.jpeg
5E91799F-593C-4D58-B387-3148581F2DD4.jpeg

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Nice to get a blast in this today - great winter anti-depressant! Keeping the oil circulating and getting some heat through it, enjoying that Porsche smell too!

Easy to forget how nice a handling wee car these things are without all the modern aids. The 996 is a under-appreciated sweet spot of 911 evolution imo.

A56F4DAA-6F33-494A-ABAB-E61A09789C18.jpeg

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Funny you should say that, I know exactwhat you mean by Porsche smell, thought I was
doating! Lol I remember hopping Ito a full leather turbo not so long ago and the exact same smell as my c4s

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
I know alot of people aren't a fan of the 'youtubers' but I really enjoy Seen Through Glass and his videos, this one I felt really showed the difference between a fast 911 and a 918, the concentration when driving the 918 is so much more obvious! New Zealand looks lovely too...

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I've been by twice and looked at it. Have a friend who used to have a GTS- serious going thing.

They have a nice 997 Carrera 4S and there was a stunning 996 Turbo sitting too in Porsche Belfast.

View attachment 224945
View attachment 224946

That 996 was a customer of mines, great car and in excellent condition, incidentally owns the red GT3 I just posted.

JackMO

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI
Oooh. Need to Swing by for a look at that 996!:eek:

It was mega.

Horrible weather but was in this beauty's company on Sunday
View attachment 224957

Would love one. I don't think there's anything out there I'd rather take if I'd a one car wish.

@JackEP3 Saw the 996. Actually thought it could have been detailed/presented a bit better given what they are asking for it.

What was the price? It wasn't on it when I popped by.

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
I think a GT3 RS is my absolute dream car at the minute, I think I'll just have to think of some ridiculous get rich quick plan to afford one at some point in my life lol.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
@Gibbo It wasn't bad I guess, but just didn't look its best. Looked like polish residue on the black textured plastics, front splitter quite chipped (obv being low and black).

@JackEP3 I've been told iro of £45k. Not sure what the mileage is, but it would need to be low to command that, and the steering wheel and seats would not lead me to believe it's a low miler... In comparison to this, for example, which looks factory fresh: Perfect History 996 Turbo Cabriolet Supplied With A Manual Gearbox And Hardtop