The 'all Things Porsche' Thread...

JackMO

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI
@JackEP3 I've been told iro of £45k. Not sure what the mileage is, but it would need to be low to command that, and the steering wheel and seats would not lead me to believe it's a low miler... In comparison to this, for example, which looks factory fresh: Perfect History 996 Turbo Cabriolet Supplied With A Manual Gearbox And Hardtop

Pretty strong money. The 997 they had (or potentially still have) was priced strongly too, and I don’t think there was particularly low mileage on it.

I quite like the idea of a 996 C4S. :cool:

stevyg

RMS Regular
E56F8BE6-0126-45C3-811A-64ADA29D72EC.jpeg

Made me lol

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
@TheDaniel It actually doesn’t appeal to me you know. Just doesn’t look like £100k worth in my eyes. The only modern stuff I like is the Cayman GT4 or a 991 GT3 In Lava Orange. Other than that I’m most definitely old school!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Thanks!! I did find myself standing one day pondering the monthly payments on the last GT4 that was in Belfast, and then I wised up, slapped myself and left!

This one by any chance?
20180622_101638.jpg

I also done the same, had the figures done and was telling myself it's not going to lose any money, if anything it'll gain value.

Just not the right time, but the more I look at this thread the more I think a Porsche will be the next car. Ideally a GT4 but we'll see what way prices go, no doubt be 100k+ by the time I get round to it ffs

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I have sadness when I drive by Porsche Belfast every day, they have some lovely stuff and its great to see some older cherished Porsches sitting in the carpark getting serviced/checked

They had a lovely 996 black turbo on show early this week :heart:

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
@gaz525 mmmm they do seem to have settled a bit around the 70-80k mark though. Plus as the new version arrives I’m not sure the old is going to suddenly jump in price. There’s a reasonable number of them for sale at any given time too. Still certainly feels like a safer bet than anything else imo.

@Boydie your Cayman was lovely. You really should have kept it!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Was looking at them again last night, would love another one and go with a run-around like my original plan when I had it but will see. Don't know if I would use a second car, just don't have the time and just drive back forth from work and gym these days.