Drives
All broken
And people hate on the 996!

996.1 GT3 Yellow.jpg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
This is definitely THE best video of a car event I have ever seen. Really captures it. Helped of course by having Porsches and a cool location.

A like just for the daft punk bearbrick at the start!! €1000 for two giant Legos iirc 😂

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Custom liveries for the new 935 are very cool.

Manta

RMS Member
I don't see any issue with 5k miles on a 2008 car especially a prestigious car like a porsche.

Various reasons as to why it has a low mileage, to name a few , owners health, special occasion car, wifes car who is now booted out of the house some time ago:grinning:

I,m also assuming the car was based in Scotland too meaning lots of snow/ice/ gravel lorrys and of course rain...these cars are not the best cars to be driven in poor road conditions and top of that maybe the owner wanted to keep it good too, which the owner obviously has.

Its also possible the owner tried to sell the car some time ago but did not receive the high bid they were looking for, this does happen so cars remain in storage until the right time comes up to sell.

Its also possible the owner realised car investment was better than money sitting in a robbing bank/// and 2008 is bang on queue for the massive bank crash:grinning:

Beautiful car and credit to the owner keeping this car in that condition.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Utterly pointless having a car like that doing just 5k in 11 years, just a very expensive lawn ornament.

Afraid to take it out in a bit of bad weather? A 4wd Porsche, designed to be used every day, all year round? That's just ridiculous.

With that little use it's just as likely to be sized up and need a lot of work to be used again. Regardless if the paint looks good and the interior unused.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Lol, definitely not an investment losing at minimum £20k to drive 5k miles! Probably just someone with plenty of cash who bought a toy, drove it for 6 months, got bored and left in a shed with his other cars. Or crashed it and left in a corner. Or sodded off overseas and forgot about it. Could be a whole lot of reasons at the end of the day, but hey, each to their own and all that. If it was mine I'd have 105k on it by now :joy:

Manta

RMS Member
If it was mine I'd have 105k on it by now :joy:

Why dont you buy the car then Andy, your boyfriend svensktoppen could go on tops and chip in and have great fun/// ohh wait you both dont have the cash...what a shame.... foolish is a good name for the ones who slag the owner of a car you cant afford i think...

Car is advertised as used.... new owner gets a pristine car over a decade old with 5 thousand miles.... where is the issues here....dont get it.

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Why dont you buy the car then Andy, your boyfriend svensktoppen could go on tops and chip in and have great fun/// ohh wait you both dont have the cash...what a shame.... foolish is a good name for the ones who slag the owner of a car you cant afford i think...

Car is advertised as used.... new owner gets a pristine car over a decade old with 5 thousand miles.... where is the issues here....dont get it.

Ah yes, because the amount of money you have, dictates the validity of your opinion 🤣

Martyn

RMS Regular
What’s the point of only doing 5k miles in a car like that? Like having a trophy girl and never getting any action.

Couldn’t agree more.. if I get a 718 GT4 allocation it will be driven every day..,

I’ve even sourced Porsche spec Pirelli winter tyres for it - 295/30x20 rear and 245/35x20 fronts..

The car won’t be flipped but driven as it should be.

Saying that it will be worth the price of a crisp packet after 3 years.

I can’t understand people that buy these things and don’t drive them.