RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Nicer in darker colours.

1585584122912.png

1585584152739.png

jc7891

RMS Regular
When you see one with the right spec and wheels it will hopefully change your mind, that’s a 4s and Probably a decent spec, just wheels and colour can make such a difference. Still nicer than my one lol

Last edited:

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
That blue definitely does nothing for it. White is usually my least favourite colour but probably the one that this looks best in.

It's not what you would call stunning, but the overall shape is OK. It's just the weird slit things below the headlights that I think really don't help it, for some reason it always makes me think of something like this tattoo.... 🙈

FB_IMG_1585581029704.jpg

1d0ed04170d81c8a0099de77b038f233.jpg

Excuse the dodgy google edit, but soo much better without...

porsche-taycan-front-7472-default-large.jpeg

The technology is amazing though. I was driving a MINI Electric for a few days and really enjoyed it, but this would obviously be on a completely different level, would love to try one!

jc7891

RMS Regular
The technology is amazing, I saw a few in various different specs a while ago and they looked unreal in person.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Week off and little to be at. Do have my dads old weekend car stored
so gave it a spruce up which was long overdue. Needs a few bits sorted, not happy with the roll over bar, needs re-finishing and the targa vinyl could do with new vinyl. But hey ho it’s the same age as me, 1987 now with 56k miles.

got a touch in stick for some road rash and stuff around the front end and buffed it going down 2 grades of compound, seal and waxed. Trim blackened etc

all dressed up and no where to go springs to mind now as it won’t be used given the current situation and we runs up the coast are off the menu.
Took it a 15 min run as needed to get some temperature into the engine to get a good oil reading which was grand, all callipers free etc.

86363D50-DAC3-4AB0-BBF1-701D2C99810E.jpeg
27F104C1-45CA-48A0-8D74-04E299558FBA.jpeg
AA0ABD73-E014-48F9-9FF0-4E41C7802045.jpeg
C129FDEF-5607-42B8-A301-1E6C58DBE7D8.jpeg
CFD6B3E2-9D92-439A-9E6E-BA2D976DA1EE.jpeg

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
so gave it a spruce up which was long overdue. Needs a few bits sorted, not happy with the roll over bar, needs re-finishing and the targa vinyl could do with new vinyl. But hey ho it’s the same age as me, 1987 now with 56k miles.

got a touch in stick for some road rash and stuff around the front end and buffed it going down 2 grades of compound, seal and waxed. Trim blackened etc

all dressed up and no where to go springs to mind now as it won’t be used given the current situation and we runs up the coast are off the menu.
Took it a 15 min run as needed to get some temperature into the engine to get a good oil reading which was grand, all callipers free etc.

View attachment 271686View attachment 271687View attachment 271688View attachment 271689View attachment 271690
That is top class!

Quote Reply

Report Edit

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
need some help -

Our new 992 has a slow puncture - any thoughts on who could fix, thinking a repair? Porsche Belfast is obs closed and will just replace :worried:

Only 600 miles on the car, damn! Rear left fat pirelli - raging

Martyn

RMS Regular
need some help -

Our new 992 has a slow puncture - any thoughts on who could fix, thinking a repair? Porsche Belfast is obs closed and will just replace :worried:

A1 tyres have fixed a few for me...

I have had the same thing happen and managed to get the life of the tyre 9k out of it.

Tyre replaced before 2 year service - so all was good for the service inspection time.

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
A1 tyres have fixed a few for me...

I have had the same thing happen and managed to get the life of the tyre 9k out of it.

Tyre replaced before 2 year service - so all was good for the service inspection time.
Cheers Martyn, Spoke to my neighbour - porsche Belfast sales, he said plug it. Kwik fit could t do it, will pop and see gilnahirk, failing that then A1

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
need some help -

If you can see a screw or something in it?would you not krder the plug kit yourself?

Used it before on my audi no problems at all

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
Nah, can’t see it - needs the wheel off. If or she assistance come out, spray can and tyre is then duff. Will run down to gilnahirk later

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
need some help -

I got a flat on a week old tyre back in September and Carryduff tyres sorted it for me and had no problems since.

Dave..

RMS Regular

View attachment 271686View attachment 271687View attachment 271688View attachment 271689View attachment 271690
Lovely, my father had the same model only his was white.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
i could cry, check out the video

Seen quite a few videos and photos of this on instagram. It was a hit and run, the guy was drunk and apparently very well known. He got pulled in by the cops further down the road. Absoloute ballbaggery.

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
Got tyre sorted, Gilnahirk did a good job - wee nasty screw in the tread, Plug should be grand, one of the fitters suggested 7k max out of a set on P Zeros on the back anyway. Will be reverting to my favoured Michelin PS4S when the time comes. Now to get her nice cleaned later this afternoon..