The 'all Things Porsche' Thread...

JT079

RMS Regular
He has modified the engine to a 3.2 litre I think, some work went into it, as outlaw as he wants really and I bet he won’t ever get the investment back on that car, but hey I think this is somewhat a true Porsche ownership spirit. I don’t know what I am going to modify my car... as my vision is an ever changing one😂😂😂

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
He has modified the engine to a 3.2 litre I think, some work went into it, as outlaw as he wants really and I bet he won’t ever get the investment back on that car, but hey I think this is somewhat a true Porsche ownership spirit. I don’t know what I am going to modify my car... as my vision is an ever changing one😂😂😂

Thats the way to do it! No point worrying what impact doing what you want to the car will have on the value of the car or what the tedious Porsche beards think!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Pretty cool.

E6314211-B162-4787-8D98-7DD31C852E10.jpeg

JT079

RMS Regular
don’t know, mental age can still be young and energetic! Such as the Porsche fashion icon Magnus Walker:p
Its a keeper.

I would never use a track car.

Cool for a young hipster ILB fella, but not so cool seeing a greying middle aged man step out of it! 👨🏼‍🦳😆