RMS Regular
Decisions decisions....
FFDCFF02-C41F-4F28-9DAE-1C9E25904C97.jpeg
4A8B04A6-C688-45FB-B08B-EA18F91446A4.jpeg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Did you happen to ask why it's being sold after only 250 miles? Same with the 718 Spyder they have listed too.

I didn't actually, was only asking about the 991 GTS really. Noticed they'd a new GT4 sitting also, think it was just over £90k. Probably all being flipped for a profit

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
I didn't actually, was only asking about the 991 GTS really. Noticed they'd a new GT4 sitting also, think it was just over £90k. Probably all being flipped for a profit

Talked about here

I am now debating Guards Red.. I have no intention of selling it. I want the car to drive and rack the miles into it.

They have a car in the showroom at £95k, for sale on behalf of a customer. Nice wee earner for someone.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That video - that's my dream Porsche right there! Forget all the silly turbos and whatnot, just a proper race spec Carrera, job done (y)

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
Just spotted a yellow 991 GT3 at near the city centre, anyone spotted it before and got any photos? What a dream car!
Do you know which generation it was? I believe the first 991.1 sold by Belfast (late '12 / early '13) was yellow and went to a gentleman with initials NH. It was one of the early ones so had a full engine transplant within 6 months and was resold by them about 2 years later, it was in the showroom for a while.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
That would be my worry with the gen 1! Think they offered a 10 year warranty on the gen one engine though.

Was there a recall to replace all the engines?

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
More Porsche engines giving major problems? Thought they were bulletproof from the 997?😂😂

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
That would be my worry with the gen 1! Think they offered a 10 year warranty on the gen one engine though.

Was there a recall to replace all the engines?
Yes engines were replaced in ~5 GT3s in mid 2013 at Belfast. The cars were not driveable in Porsche opinion so were called off the road until the engines were available. They were all parked round the back at Boucher Rd. It was some sight! From memory there were two white, two red and the yellow. The UK owners were eventually compensated financially for loss of use and IIRC a warranty extension in addition to the 10y engine warranty.