The 'all Things Porsche' Thread...

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Pricey, yes, but that's classic cars these days. Basically just random numbers...

It's yellow, that's always worth a premium 😁

Allegedly a genuine Porsche restauration. But no info in the add what actually was done, or when it was done.

The usual, it's worth what someone eventually pays for it.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
95506BA2-6EBF-4074-94A7-039D0E52EC30.jpeg

stevyg

RMS Regular
I wonder how mental the 992 GT2RS is going to be? I really wish Porsche would have made the 991 in a plain old GT2 variant with a manual gearbox.

coffeekid

RMS Regular
Seriously thinking of selling my 981 Boxster and ordering a new GTS 4.0

Where ya reckon best place to sell mine? I think it should be pretty desirable as its low mileage and reasonable spec.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Selling it across the water may get a better price as the market over there is a lot bigger. When I sold my Macan it went to a dealer in England who were excellent. Happy to pass on a contact by Pm if you want.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Thoughts? .. I like the clean look. No front plate makes a massive difference. Love that bit.

One word still makes me boke though... "static".

People say that as if it is somehow impressive. Yes I'm impressed that you've made your car awful to drive and unable to cope with our roads and wreck the whole underside on tiny stones and speed bumps and any kind of low/drop kerbs are impossible.

Screenshot_20201219-234531_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201219-234516_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201219-234459_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201219-234437_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201219-234422_Instagram.jpg

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Thoughts? .. I like the clean look. No front plate makes a massive difference. Love that bit.

People say that as if it is somehow impressive. Yes I'm impressed that you've made your car awful to drive and unable to cope with our roads and wreck the whole underside on tiny stones and speed bumps and any kind of low/drop kerbs are impossible.

View attachment 305739View attachment 305740View attachment 305741View attachment 305742View attachment 305743
Properly nice car in the flesh. Takes something like that to actually make a narrow body 996 in any way interesting in my opinion. He has a nice 944 too.

I do agree on the 'static' nonsense, but thats usually said by people with crappy fiestas or polos that aren't actually low at all. I don't think that one is awful to drive per say as it gets used quite a bit.

Martyn

RMS Regular
Seriously thinking of selling my 981 Boxster and ordering a new GTS 4.0

Where ya reckon best place to sell mine? I think it should be pretty desirable as its low mileage and reasonable spec.

I’ll back up what Pete said. I sold my cayman s to J&F - they gave me a good price and it was a easy transaction.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter

View attachment 305739View attachment 305740View attachment 305741View attachment 305742View attachment 305743

Looks cool if you’re a short, skinny jeans and hoody bearded snap back cap wearing hipster. But for anyone else stepping out of that you’d just look silly.

It’s probably on air though, so raised up a bit it would at least be usable.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Looks cool if you’re a short, skinny jeans and hoody bearded snap back cap wearing hipster. But for anyone else stepping out of that you’d just look silly.

It’s probably on air though, so raised up a bit it would at least be usable.

Lol agreed but no he has it on his Instagram that its static. I can imagine there are lots of places where he could run into trouble. That would ruin the drive for me. Besides the height I do like the clean look.