Drives
Silvia PS13
@Lyons doing it for the gram😂

Screenshot_20201220-133010_Instagram.jpg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Definitely wouldn't say he's ruined it ... I think its quite racey and clean looking at the same time, even more so if it was slightly higher.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Depends what it is in my opinion. If it has been done to look like a track car but isn't used as one at all, it's a bit tragic. Same with stick on aero tack...

At the end of the day it's a 996 C2, great cars, but not a rare be all and end all performance version of a 996 so an owner doing what they actually want with it is hardly 'ruining it'.

Reactions: Ben

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
I really like that 996 @TheDaniel posted.

If it was mine I'd definitely be putting it on air though or at least adding "air cups" to give a little extra lift when driving about....my A3 annoys me cause I can't park it on a kerb without scraping the subframe, can't imagine doing that to a lovely Porsche.

AndyOz

RMS Regular
Drives
996.1 GT3 CS
At that sort of money I would be going 991.1 GT3 though. But realistically I think my next will be a 991 GTS if I’m lucky.

Yeh, run a 991.1 GT3 and just keep the warranty up after 10 year extension lapses.

Porsche already give you a good few 'free' years with the extension. It's basically a signal to actually do a load of miles in a GT3 as you're effectivrly being subsidised by the ones that don't. No manual options kills it for me though.

Last edited: