The 'all Things Porsche' Thread...

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
At the same time if all of that was body colour it would look pretty tacky.

Quite like the front end of it, rear not so much!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's what happens when aero becomes important as a selling point. Even when it only matters at speeds well beyond jail time.

Aero that actually works never looks good. And the aero on that car actually does work by all accounts.

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
My car has a load of aero and absolutely zero cheap looking black plastic on the rear, even has some carbon fibre. So it can be done, Porsche have just chosen the easiest (cheapest) option and stuck on a lot of nasty looking plastic while charging through the nose for it. Was the first thing I thought months ago when I saw the first pics of the new GT3 in blue.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Horse for course and all, but I'd rather the black plastic than a load of carbon fibre tacked on.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
FB_IMG_1614540609519.jpg

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
yea - from what little i gather......... the tourings are going WAY overs !!!

seems to be a stronger love for the 991.2 since the 992 was launched..... 991.2 values likely to hold VERY strong i reckon..... the only GT3 value i struggle with are the 997.2 @ around 100K or so.... for sure they will be one of the all time GT3 'classics' though... but not convinved they are worth the ~30K premium over a 997.1

thankfully i didn't buy mine for investment anyway.... just enjoy, and what will be will be..