The Big Macmillan Car Show, Portadown, 16th September 2021

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
A random time/day but Always a massive turnout. Got Car of Show in the first year, and had a real good chat with Colin to late. Weekend doesn't always suit with his schedule, so it works well. Some amazing cars show up at it.
What type of car did you get car of the show with?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I will have a report done when i get a chance, snowed under with photography work at present, so struggling to find the time to write.

IMG_0533.jpg

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Nice!!! Should be home if the office don't feck me about - be a good run for the big cat!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Was there last year and it was fantastic with a great variety of motors. I’ll definitely take a spin over.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Ah, no - forgot all about this…couldn’t of made it anyhow sadly!

Any pics to cheer me up?!!

56oval

RMS Regular
Wow - some great cars there alright…Citroen Maserati looks amazing
My favourite car there. Just sensational . Although a lot of the Fords took some beating. The owner was saying it was an efi car if i heard right, but it at some point got put on carbs. In his ownership he contacted a guy in europe who then converted it back over to efi with ecu etc etc. Really interesting, i may not be 100% correct on all those points as i was just listening in. The interiors of thise period citroens though is just sublime. Beautiful car, they were so off the wall for the time youd think they were coachbuilt.