The black/pink clio..............

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Here is a pic of it!! Was going to take a pic of the front until i seen who owned it and made a hasty retreat!! Ill get a pic of the front soon tho!! :laughing:

By the way....the quality is poor cos it was taken using a phone camera.

Jason

RMS Regular
the person has got 2 know how popular it is cuz i took pics of it one time too and they seen me hha

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
yeah but i know her boyfriend/relatives and i aint messin about when they appear!!

Gemma

RMS Regular
it looks like a piece of bench from a kitchen worktop imo lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
i hear its the 2nd worse kit for a clio boydie lad. rumour has it some chap in coleraine bought the worst?

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
yes, that is hideous. but, its been said before, and wil be said again... whatever floats ur boat...

Thats certainly doesnt float mine!

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
What a waste of money imo, only way to save wud be lots of filling and a full respray!!! or just rip the kit off and leave it with no bumpers :p

Dermot

Just more fibreglass, Only a funny colour this time... Looks no different to me than any other fibreglass... Its all pathetic

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
AHAHAHAHA - we should get a section for tacky cars - theres a belter of a clio round antrim - i have to get pics up of it!

peter has seen it ! it makes that blue 206 look good!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.