"The Breakfast Club" for mental health awareness.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Sadly it’s looking unlikely that I’ll be able to make this now. My wife was taken into hospital on Wednesday and has pneumonia. I can’t get a childminder who will take the kids to their various clubs that they go to on a Saturday morning.

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Shared the event on my Facebook business page there, should’ve done it ages ago actually, my bad!!

Better late than never!!

Never even thought on that :-# Just shared it on my photography page there now too.

Most rally folk will be up at that time on a Saturday morning looking for a hedge to stand on anyway :joy:

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
What time is the bacon on at?
Got a good 2 hours sleep last night and fully awake now, by time I get there it will be my 3rd breakkie:laughing:

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Drove past, looked to be an excellent turnout. Didn't feel I would contribute much if anything so didn't stop, had a couple of things to do in town anyway.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Thoroughly enjoyable morning, huge Thankyou to @56oval for his great hospitality..first class(y)
Sorry about the awful few pics, I was too busy chatting:laughing:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Cracking morning thanks to @56oval, for the great morning, @Pooler if you are on RMS sorry I did not get chatting studied you and said to myself I know that chap, only now figured it out after studying the car reg. Sure its been 25 odd years, so have an excuse lol. AKA Bear.
Roll on the next one as jonny says everyone chatted and mixed well, no airs and graces. Funniest comment was the elderly gent leaving in his vintage austin, "watch me going out here on the diff boys!"

Jonny

RMS Regular
Cracking morning thanks to @56oval, for the great morning, @Pooler if you are on RMS sorry I did not get chatting studied you and said to myself I know that chap, only now figured it out after studying the car reg. Sure its been 25 odd years, so have an excuse lol. AKA Bear.
Roll on the next one as jonny says everyone chatted and mixed well, no airs and graces. Funniest comment was the elderly gent leaving in his vintage austin, "watch me going out here on the diff boys!"

Brilliant!!

He was in his element chatting away.

Gemma

RMS Regular
@Dusty don't be silly. Shoulda callled in and put a few names to faces. It's not about whether or not you'd think you'd contribute anything.
I go to the jpccni meets just to get out of the house and a bit of a bant, I even turn up in a BMW lol absolutely nothing to contribute bar Jap slagging haha

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
@Dusty don't be silly. Shoulda callled in and put a few names to faces. It's not about whether or not you'd think you'd contribute anything.
I go to the jpccni meets just to get out of the house and a bit of a bant, I even turn up in a BMW lol absolutely nothing to contribute bar Jap slagging haha

Thanks for that. Maybe next time.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Looks like a great meet, top effort by @56oval with that spread of food etc!

Some lovely cars too, i especially love that orange Beetle!

How many times did @Jonny deafen everyone with his M Performance Exhaust?! :p

Wild Thing

RMS Regular

Brilliant!!

He was in his element chatting away.

And here is the very same conversation courtesy of rich murphy's facebook page
austin.jpg

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
I was over on the old green Honda motorbike. Good turnout alright. Got a good laugh from a young girl with a dog who introduced herself as @56oval 's daughter. She looked at me and said 'You're bald!' I said don't remind me :joy: Didn't think I would have laughed this morning!
Here's to many more (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.