"The Breakfast Club" for mental health awareness.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Definitely should run another one!

I’m gutted I didn’t make this one, and as much as I could have brought the kids I’m trying to keep a degree of normality for them whilst their mum is in hospital and as such I had to take them to their gymnastics/rugby clubs.

That said it looks like I missed a hell of a morning and a bit of a chance to unload as it were, so yes please run another one!

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Anyone have any ideas on organising another meet in early to mid December? It's not too far away now.

I can ask foymore lodge if he would let it be hosted there if anyone wants to tie in a day at the clays?

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
@Nutts there is a car`s and coffee meet in Dundalk first Sunday of next month if you fancy it a few of us are heading down.

@Dusty that would be handy if you could check it out.

Foymore happy to host, anyone who is a non shooter and wants to have a shoot afterwards would need numbers confirmed in advance as an instructor is required. No problem at all with anyone who has their own FAC and shotgun, come one come all.

From memory 50 clays and 50 shells is around £20 all in for the shooters but you can bring your own shells as long as they're fibre wad.

For non shooters it's £30 to include gun use, instruction, shells, clays and ear protection etc. Normally £35 so it's a wee bit off.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.