The family friendly Focus ST...

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Well here we go again, 3rd time I've found myself being pulled back into one of these.

After having the Octavia Scout as my sensible car for the past year I started a new job which came with a company van, fair to say my arse hadn't even warmed the seat of the van and the Scout was sold to make way for something more fun. Actually sold within 5 hours of putting the advert up!

The other half had laid down one rule, it had to be a five door as we now have a 4 month old daughter.

So here it is.

IMG_20210703_122055_776.jpg

2006 Focus ST-3 more door.
Advertised as being completely standard bar a Exhuast de-res. (being standard lasted 3 days of my ownership as I can't leave anything alone) 😂.

Has FSH with tons of paperwork.

Plans at the moment are to go through it and replace anything that needs done. I've been told if a sell this one I'll be hit with a bat so. 😬

It will probably snowball into something bigger along the way as did the last 2 😂 but I'll update with the impulse and drunken part buys as I go.

Last edited:

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
First of the impulse buys arrived today!

112679.jpg

Dreamscience automotive resonated cat back. The original exhaust was in a horrible state.

IMG_20210723_133245.jpg

Looks really well fitted, needs new exhaust rubbers as one side is slightly worn and hanging lower. Have them ordered already. Exhaust note is subtle when in cruise but when you open her up it has a lovely deep roar (ill sort a video out later).

Next on the list is some suspension parts which are worn and a airtec 3.5" downpipe with sports cat, can't be assed going down the de-cat road again.

Added some new Ford badges in black and red which I think look really well!

IMG_20210723_165144.jpg

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Lovely!! I loved mine and would have another in a heartbeat! An upgrade I never got round to, was the later mk2 headlights had black surrounds instead of chrome, I always thought they looked smarter.

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
Lovely!! I loved mine and would have another in a heartbeat! An upgrade I never got round to, was the later mk2 headlights had black surrounds instead of chrome, I always thought they looked smarter.

Actually been keeping an eye on Facebook groups for a set of them! They are hard enough to get as they only came on the 2007 ST they look alot smarter as you say especially on a black one.