The Grand Tour Season 1 Ep 1: The Holy Trinity (now live on Amazon)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Thought it was brilliant, more of the same but sharpened up enough to seem fresh. New track much more interesting than Dunsfold in my opinion.

Hopefully the celebrity guest stuff continues in the way it did in this episode ;)

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
Noob question here, can you only watch it once or as many times as you like? I've never used Prime before lol

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Must watch it later (y)

Isn't that a case of they saved the best till the end :p
IMG_3457.JPG

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Unreal. Felt like the good old show is properly back. Great opening, good banter and amazing cars. Loved it!!! So glad they're back and on form. Can't wait for next week!!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Late here doesn't mean late on the other side of the world. It's a global show, not UK, and Amazon are pushing the non-territorial aspect of it (unlike BBC's UK based Top Gear) fairly heavily in promotion.

johnm

RMS Regular
Wasn't a bad first show, you could tell they were a bit nerve wracked on the stage.

Head to head runs was a bit of a joke with each winning two a piece and thought the track peice with the porsche an mclaren had too many effects layered on. Glad they cut that out for the 2nd segment.
Clarksons face trying to slow that thing down was priceless though!!

Good start though, looking forward to dune buggy ep.

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
and thought the track peice with the porsche an mclaren had too many effects layered on. Glad they cut that out for the 2nd segment..

Yeh that annoyed me too - I understand why they did it but it cheapened the footage for me.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
What plugin? I watched it elsewhere anyway but curious.
Spectro & Exodus, I subscribed anyway so not bothered.
You're totally correct though, streaming is the future of tv as I told the MD of Xtravision years ago and he laughed at me.
That worked out well for him didn't it !

I do worry though as to the feasibility of big budget productions was so many people circumvent the process, that cannot be sustainable surely and it's only going to get worse ???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.