The Grand Tour Season 1 Ep 1: The Holy Trinity (now live on Amazon)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hippyross

RMS Regular
Fml Clarkson is and ugly ****er in 4k hdr lol

Although 28mins into it I'm enjoying it more that the new top gear.

hippyross

RMS Regular
Gnashers on that lol
DSC_0900.JPG

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I'm going to be the odd one out and say I wasn't to impressed with it. I thought it would have been totally different. Hopefully I'll enjoy the next few episodes better.
I'm with you buddy. The fake fight with the audience was nothing short of embarrassing. The car challenges before the actual time trial race thingy were pointless and
killing three guests is just downright careless.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
How can people say it was too Top Gear? It IS Top Gear in all but the name and thats all it ever was going to be.

I really dislike the driver, he needs killed off, but the rest was excellent and exactly as I imagined it would be.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Interesting that Harris managed a slightly quicker time in the Porsche than d'Ambrosio did for The Grand Tour.

NotKG

Banned
found online- and is entirely legal

Amazon currently offers a one-month free trial for those who have never tried the Prime membership scheme.
(or you could just make up another account with the other half's details)

If you haven’t already tried the service, you can set-up a trial to tune-in for free.

Obviously, with The Grand Tour being broadcast over a three-month period, you will not be able to watch the episodes live each week without moving to a paid subscription.

Fortunately Amazon confirmed that every episode of The Grand Tour will be available to catch-up on-demand.

This is good news as it means you can simply wait for the first eight programmes to be shown live then take out your free trial.

Take out a free Amazon Prime trail subscription on January 6th and you’ll be able to catch-up on the first eight episodes of The Grand Tour, and still have enough time with the complimentary membership to tune-in for the final episodes of the first season
-
then cancel the trial or you will be billed anyway.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
source The Grand Tour: Watch the entire first season for FREE with this simple trick
-

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thought it was fantastic ... glad to see them all back on TV ...

brendy

RMS Regular
They are building up a fairly good set of series as well as box sets ( List of original programs distributed by Amazon - Wikipedia ) If you added the dramas/shows on terrestrial tv it wouldnt equal what Amazon have already, and a good load of it is either in HD or 4k quality. Free express delivery and as many movies you can shake a stick at for the kids, barring sport it works out better than sky.

Reactions: Ben

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Don't like their new racing driver, he needs to just shut up and drive instead of trying to be funny.

I also think the Holy Trinity times were faked to make it funny about Jeremy losing the bet

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
And he blew up his house to build a new one a few months ago so that'll be next week.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Don't like their new racing driver, he needs to just shut up and drive instead of trying to be funny.

I also think the Holy Trinity times were faked to make it funny about Jeremy losing the bet
Really lol ?

Gemma

RMS Regular
I watched it last on from fb lol just cast it from my phone to the tv.

We loved it but at parts I thought it was abit drawn out but hey its only getting started :laughing:

Your woman's teeth were doing my head in! All I could see were her ****ing teeth! And couldn't concentrate cause they were so bright and white! Lol

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Really lol ?

So Harris' times:
918: 1:53,98
LaFerrari: 1:54,25
P1: 1:53,57

And those of TGT set by Jérôme D'Ambrosio:
918: 1:54,2
LaFerrari: 1:54,4
P1: 1:55,5

The 918 and LaF are remarkably close for two different drivers

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Just watched it on fb and got bored after half an hour. Its just not exciting anymore but dont know why. Used to love a sunday evening at 8 to watch the next episode but dont really care anymore to be honest if I never see another episode.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.