The Grand Tour Season 1 Ep 1: The Holy Trinity (now live on Amazon)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I really enjoyed the first show, sure what else is there on TV... it was funny and full of cars.

Second episode wasn't as good, here's hoping next week's is back on point

hippyross

RMS Regular
Second one was a bit
giphy.gif

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
Couldn't even watch all of the second episode; turned it off with 15 minutes to go
Can't stand it, its far too contrived and scripted and lets face it, they ain't good enough actors to be able to pull it off
I don't think I'll bother watching any more

simy

RMS Regular
Couldn't even watch all of the second episode; turned it off with 15 minutes to go
Can't stand it, its far too contrived and scripted and lets face it, they ain't good enough actors to be able to pull it off
I don't think I'll bother watching any more

This in a nutshell is what put me off TG, they are simply not good enough actors to pull off the scripted stuff. It all became very unnatural.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I'm a bit behind and only watched the first episode last night. I was quite surprised after all the positive comments on here I really didn't think it was that good. All that nonsense with the RAF, general Americans and the track annoyed me.

On a positive note I love Hot House Flowers so absolutely loved the opening scene.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.