The Grand Tour - Season 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Anyone watched it yet?

I watched it earlier, good to see them back up to their usual antics.

I like the new celebrity but better than last seasons “brain crash” section although today’s guests were a bit . . . .

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Watched it last night, glad to see them back. Couldn't look when Clarkson had got stuck coming off that road in the lambo lol didn't show much about hammonds crash either. The celebs driving round the track in the car, I don't know how they got that past the BBC lawyers but it's certainly better than pretending to kill them off

stevey_boy

RMS Regular
How do you get watching this? Firestick or something? Is there a fee?

Last edited:

Bryan

RMS Regular
That was a good show. More of the same please. Back on form. ++++++

Really enjoyed that but I'd like to have seen more of what that electric monster looked like after the fire was finally put out!

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Scary that the battery cells kept re-igniting for 5 days after hamsters crash.
Glad the fat yank has gone aswell.
I enjoyed this one, seems better than season 1.

56oval

RMS Regular
Scary that the battery cells kept re-igniting for 5 days after hamsters crash.
Glad the fat yank has gone aswell.
I enjoyed this one, seems better than season 1.
My mate crashed his electric beetle drag car, under normal circumstances ( combustion engined ) the accident would have been dealt with swiftly and most of the car would have survived. In this instance the car burnt to the ground as the fire crew simply could not put the batteries out.

warren

RMS Photographer
To be fair there’s a lot of conventional supercars that have caught fire even without being crashed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.