Pilot was good
Special was funny
This one very good

Should make for a brilliant season

zafturbo

RMS Regular
232A612B-66F1-46A1-9FD1-147332B9DB8F.jpeg
More likely to think back and remember what a ****er he was
Think how the driver feels having to drive this everyday with Hamilton plastered all over his truck lol.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Great episode, really enjoyed that one. The 3 of them going to a different country, buying 3 old cars and doing stupid tests on them, this is them at their best.

May’s green suit was definitely an acquired taste :joy:

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Maybe it's just me and too much vodka tonight, but I thought this was the worst episode so far. Fireworks were just stupid and not funny and the sauna was just a bad.
Even Mrs Drift thought it was poor, but that might have been the alcohol aswell. lol

warren

RMS Photographer
Yeah I didn't think much of that episode. Actually found myself fairly bored during it....

Bryan

RMS Regular
I still love the old 750iL and had a fair few laughes. The scenery was impressive and opened my eyes to China. I didn't expect it to look like that. Sometimes I think it's more about the places they get to go than the cars or the show itself. I like the sound of the GT v6 next week though.

Also - did anyone else notice the number plates on all three cars?

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I actually thought bits of it where really funny and enjoyed it.

Also, China..... literally the rest of the world is so far behind.
The uk is all wrapped up in itself and brexit and it’s stubbornness about being, well British.
America, America is a disaster by all accounts
Russia, who knows but wouldn’t want to live
there

China, actual super power and a country that is going to rule the world

That’s one of the things I love about those three, let’s be honest they open your mind to lots of places you’d never see or hear about without them

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Another great episode, again buying 3 old cars and taking them on a road trip it’s what they do best, more of this would be just great

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

The uk is all wrapped up in itself and brexit and it’s stubbornness about being, well British.
there

That’s one of the things I love about those three, let’s be honest they open your mind to lots of places you’d never see or hear about without them

Some of the construction, roadways etc on teh show did appear pretty fantastic.

Can you imagine the actual quality of life, working conditions etc people must be going through there though ? I'd imagine it's pretty grim. And it'd be interesting to hear how many deaths during construction etc.
The huge city did look pretty amazing...I know I still sure as hell wouldn't want to live in it. But the Chinese sure know how to get **** done !

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia

there

Agreed, China had it's share of problems too.

My work colleagues were coughing up black crap for days after coming back from staying near an industrial city.

Not to mention no freedom of speech

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
I’ve enjoyed all of this series so far. Yes some are better than others but on the whole it’s still one of the best things on TV.

In fact it’s now become a thing in our house where I watch it with my 2 girls and get to explain car stuff to them - they’re even asking to watch it now, and laughing at James’ green suit and cars rolling down the hill etc, so I’m good with the current set up.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I was watching a bit of this in a mates gaff this afternoon again and noticed they had stopped all the traffic, at the bit were Mays wiper fell off at the lay by. Serious que of traffic held up for filming, I'm sure there were a few frustrated drivers past with similar gestures. lol

warren

RMS Photographer
Really enjoyed that episode. I already wanted to take a road trip over to Scotland but that has definitely made up my mind. M5 looked like some weapon too.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Really enjoyed that episode. I already wanted to take a road trip over to Scotland but that has definitely made up my mind. M5 looked like some weapon too.

Do it, you won’t regret it. Drove up that direction a few years ago. Covered about 1200 miles in a week, seriously one of the best holidays ever.