The Grand Tour - Season 3 - December 2019

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
Just finished watching Our Man in Japan, fantastic show and really funny, typical James May humour. Japan has always been a country that I’d love to visit some day so I was very interested. May’s hardy laugh is so infectious hahaha it’s brilliant, Samurai Yujiro was really funny too. I could have watched another 6 episodes of it as it was so good.

Really hope May makes more of these travel shows, it was actually nice to see him be himself without the other two (y)

did you see him going in to the french maid type place 😜😂

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Brilliant! Can’t wait for this. Will have to rewatch the last one too.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Looks good.

The only problem with these 3 is that they either get it totally right, or totally wrong. So it will either be epic or utter *****, there’s no inbetweven.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Watched it earlier, Clarkson's quip about Chappaquiddick made me giggle. Just plain old entertainment, a decent watch.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Finally got around to watching a massive hunt tonight, was brilliant one of the best they’ve done, great to see the banter is still there between them.

All of the cars were amazing in their own right, the Bentley was awesome, to sit in that luxury going through all of that you’d hardly have broke a sweat. Hammond in the RS on tracks was brilliant, a crazy idea and I knew the tracks would be more hassle than they’re worth. The car of the show was May’s little caterham which just kept going through the whole thing. For something that was designed to be a track toy and withstanding all that was epic, although getting covered in crap going through all the mud floods I wouldn’t have liked to been in his shoes lol. Completely the wrong car to do something like that in but fair play to it, it did better than some jeeps costing 2 or 3 times the price would have done.

Anyone know if there’ll be any more specials this year?

MarkM

RMS Regular
Finally got around to watching a massive hunt tonight, was brilliant one of the best they’ve done, great to see the banter is still there between them.

All of the cars were amazing in their own right, the Bentley was awesome, to sit in that luxury going through all of that you’d hardly have broke a sweat. Hammond in the RS on tracks was brilliant, a crazy idea and I knew the tracks would be more hassle than they’re worth. The car of the show was May’s little caterham which just kept going through the whole thing. For something that was designed to be a track toy and withstanding all that was epic, although getting covered in crap going through all the mud floods I wouldn’t have liked to been in his shoes lol. Completely the wrong car to do something like that in but fair play to it, it did better than some jeeps costing 2 or 3 times the price would have done.

Anyone know if there’ll be any more specials this year?

They’ve done one in Scotland, who knows when it’ll surface though!

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
Is it proper grand tour back or still those ***** things like seamen

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
I genuinely think Massive Hunt was sh1te tbh which is annoying because I’ve liked pretty much every other special they’ve done

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
I genuinely think Massive Hunt was sh1te tbh which is annoying because I’ve liked pretty much every other special they’ve done
That's what made me ask if it was proper grand tour. Was a. Load of *****

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
It took them a few series to get GT “right” and unfortunately these recent specials have lost the magic for sure.